Chapter Twenty-Six

WARNING: there is hinting at a mature subject at the end, but I did not write any of it. Because I have never even kissed a guy. Okay continue on.

-:-:-:-

Four weeks later, I am staring at the beauty in my arms. Reagan stares at the chick flick on the television intently. I half pay attention, while combing my fingers through her silky brunette hair. I braid small sections, undo it and repeat. She occasionally smiles up at me, them focuses back on the movie.

It's then that it hits me: Reagan and I have never been on a date. It's pretty bad that I took this long to be with her, but I never asked her on a date. "Ray..." She looks up. "Will you, uh would you possibly want to... I don't know... go on a date with me?" I question, timidly.

She smiles brightly. "Of course," her mixed accent replies. "Just have to tell me when."

As an idea pops into my head, I question "What do you have going on in the next two weeks?"

"Nothing that I know of. Gracie would know better than me." I nod and smile, as she turns back to her movie. Oh, do I have a plan.

-:-

"Hello?"

"Hi, Gracie, this is Louis."

"Louis! How are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm doing well. What do you need?"

"Do you happen to know what's in Reagan's schedule the next two weeks?"

"She has nothing, except for designing. But that isn't really plans," she rambles.

"Good, good," I grin.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well..." I explain to her my plans. She remains quiet after I finish. "Do you think she'll like it?" I ask, my confidence wavering this time.

"Like it?" I nervously make an affirmative noise. "She'll love it!"

I break into a grin. "That's fantastic. Thank you, Gracie."

"It's no problem. And since I'm good at planning and all, if you need any help, I'm free."

"That's great. Thanks again."

"Bye, Louis."

"Bye, Gracie."

I slip my phone into my pocket, and begin booking everything needed.

Maybe she's right. Maybe Reagan will love this.

-:-

I smile at my sleeping soul mate, who is against my shoulder on the private jet. She still has no idea where were going, or why. I told her a little white lie: we're going somewhere for my work. I also told her that we'd only be here for a day, when I actually packed our suitcases, and had Paul fly them to where we are staying.

I nod to the pilot as I carry her off, and then out of the airport. I enter the car waiting for us, and the driver takes us to our hotel. I quietly transport her into the large room, and lay her on the bed.

I order breakfast for the two of us, and stare at the lovely view. Oh, yes, and what you can see from the window is nice, too, but not as much so as Reagan. Her chest rises and falls consistently, as she curls into herself on the black comforter. I just sit on the bed next to her, looking down as I support myself with one hand. I blatantly grin as she awakens, and her eyes find me.

"Morning, lovely."

"Lou..." she murmurs, and my heart jumps into my throat. Her morning voice whining my name makes me want to lock her in this room and cuddle with her for months. She's so damn adorable.