Day 19

Dear diary,

I survived the surgery, i'm alive but i'm still dying. Sad to say, the cancer cells have widely spread into other parts of my brain including my brainstem and they can't remove it fully. The purpose of the surgery is to delay tumor progression because glioblastoma cancer stage 4 is a very hard fight. For the next days I have a schedule for radiotherapy and oral chemotherapy. This treatments aren't actually to cure me but only for prognosis of the cancer pero nagpapasalamat na ako dun kung sakali mang mas mapalawig pa ako neto kahit pa medyo mahirap na. I don't want to die so soon. I have a lot of things that I want to do! I can't just die yet! Nakagawa na nga ako ng bucket list ko so please give me more time Lord.

Mom and Dad decided to leave their works and focus on me alone. Nana Ester and Dominic stayed the whole day as well. I showed him my bucket list. I'll show it to you din diary:)

Jasmine's Bucket List
1. Meet my friends
2. Visit my school (Lorents Academy)
3. Eat greasy foods/street foods
4. Stargazing and sleep under the moon
5. Have a tattoo
6. Shower in the rain
7. Fly a paper lantern
8. Movie date
9. Color my hair
10. Go for a picnic
11. Have my book signed by my fave author
12. Experience a candle light dinner
13. Go to LANY's Concert one last time
14. Go home (I miss it so much!)
15. Play in the park and ride a ferris wheel
16. Visit the Brain Cancer Home
17. Cook for everyone
18. Roadtrip
19. Reach the top of the mountain
20. Have a family vacation at the beach.
21. Celebrate my 21st birthday.

Nagulat kaba? Simple lang naman talaga yung bucket list ko, mga simpleng bagay that I wasn't able to do when I still have the time back then. They're simple and yet I may or may not be able to do because I didn't anticipated this luck to happen. Please pray for me dairy. I'll try with all that I can to give a best fight! We'll still finish this bucket list right?

                        -Jasmine (July 03, 20XX)

*

_____________________________________
A/N:
I really love the name Jasmine, parang ang positive🍀