Day 33

Dear diary,

This is Jasmine's Mom, Marie. I am writing today to inform you that my daughter's so weak and asked me to write for her. I don't know what to do anymore. My heart's aching so much looking at my little girl. I can't bear to lose her so please help me ask the Gods to heal her pain. I love her so much. Please!

She's now in deep slumber after the drugs injected during the seizures. Right now I am beside her with his Dad. We let Dominic rest and Nana Ester because we know that they are tired too just like us. I am so thankful for Dominic, he is a good kid especially to my daughter. He stays beside her all day and almost made the hospital his house. He doesn't want to go home especially when Jasmine's awake and his reason? Because he wants to make her smile everyday and be the last person she sees when she close her eyes. I know this kid had some feelings for my daughter and I don't know when did it started. All I know was he was friends with my daughter for only a month or less but it doesn't concern me as long as she makes her happy. I know my little girl likes him too but it's so sad that they have to be in this kind of situation and not just like what any other kids of their age does.

We are actually thinking right now about Jasmine's favor. She insisted to go home saying that she wants to spend the rest of her days at home since she was dying. I'm hurt that my kid's thinking of the bitter possibility. How can we let go of her one day? She said she misses home after more than half a year of hospitalization and cried to just go home. I'm so afraid, we are so afraid of letting her go. But she's too hurt, she may not say it aloud but we know she's enduring too much already.

How can I be called a mother without my daughter? Please help my little Jasmine. Please. I'm begging!

                        -Marie (July 17, 20XX)

*