Day 17

Dear Diary,

It was a sunny morning today. I was feeling extra good, I had my breakfast, I didn't had a seizure, I had my meds and check up and I saw mr.sun smiling today---It was a joke! I was pertaining to Dominic whose smiling ear to ear na litaw ang dimples niya. He gives off a differently radiant vibe whenever he does that. We both tossed a coin for a wish and he asked me if what's my wish, of course I answered that I want to live a little longer and collect happy memories before I die at the very least. He patted my head and said "You won't die, Jasmine". I know he's trying to cheer me up and it's already enough for me. I might die but it can't be soon. I'm still positive! I can't just die leaving sad memories!

I asked him in return if what's his wish and he replied "My wish is for your wish to be granted". I smiled with that simple motivation. He handed me the gift he was talking yesterday. When I checked it, it's a violet bucket list notepad with my engraved name outside. It's really cute!

He said that we'll start the first day of the month realizing my wishes and it would start from collecting happy memories:)

Happy first day of July diary.

                        -Jasmine (July 01, 20XX)

*

______________________________________
A/N:
A person always leave a mark and that's memories:)

Song: 10,000 hours by Dan+Shay ft. Justin Bieber💗