Day 6

Dear Diary,

Mom may have noticed my mood yesterday and so she talked with me during the night. I said sorry for being a burden but instead she told me to fight! Hanggat may buhay may pag-asa and I'll hold on to that. I'm so blessed to have them as my parents, to have Nana Ester, to have my friends which I missed so much and I'm blessed that at this moment I'm still breathing and fighting for my life! I can't just cry and accept that I have a stage 4 brain cancer. Ang utak natin ang kumokontrol sa katawan natin kaya't hanggat positive ako at may paniniwala, i'll hold onto that tiny chance. Yes I'm dying but not so soon. I still have to spend a lot of times with my love ones and of course collect happy memories together!

I told Nana Ester to go with me in the hospital garden at natuwa naman siya dahil ako na raw ang nagyaya. Nadatnan namin ang pamilyar na lalaki sa fountain, he's about to leave when we arrived. He smiled again, and before he strode past me he gave me a coin and said "fighting".

He's probably giving me the coin for a wish and so I did! For the first time I tried believing in luck and wishes!
"Please give me more time Lord" I wished!

I saw the beautiful flowers and breathed the fresh air. I saw mr. sun too and it's differently bright today.

All is well diary❣️

-Jasmine (June 20, 20XX)

*

_____________________________________
A/N:
Please play media above:)
Song: Fight Song by Rachel Platten💗

Thank you for reading❣️