Day 41

Dear diary,

I am so happy today remembering what Domnic did for me. I didn't expect this last minute twist in my life at all, meeting Dominic, learning to love him and Dominic being the one who's fulfilling my wishes. Somehow, he's my genie. I was surprised kanina when he asked me to wear a white halter dress and go out with him. Naglagay siya ng blindfold sa akin and slowly guided me towards our mini-flower garden. I was shocked to see how our garden turned out to be so beautiful at night. Everywhere in the garden is sparkling with the fairy lights around and there's a very romantic candle light table in the center. May roses pa sa daanan and Dominic gave me a bouquet of roses too. Nakalagay sa note sa bulaklak ang bucket list #12 ko which is to experience a candle light dinner.

We enjoyed the rest of the night talking under the moon. This is the very first romantic encounter that I have experienced. At last, ganito pala ang feeling ng isang candle light dinner. There's also music and it feels like we are on a date. I am so happy for everything.

The atmosphere is so romantic and what made it more romantic? It was when Dominic said "I love you, Jasmine". It was so sweet that I cried. It was so sincere, he's giving me everything, he's kind and I just can't bare to leave this man behind someday.

"I love you too Dominic" that was the only thing I can say after hearing the painful beats of my heart.

Parang gusto ko na ulit mabuhay, mabuhay ng matagal para makasama pa siya.

Bucket list checked:
✓12. Experience a candle-light dinner.

                           -Jasmine (July 25, 20XX)

*

_____________________________________
A/N:
Please play above media.
Song: Beautiful In White by Shane Filan❣️ (© to Dope Lyrics for the lyric video)

Good evening and happy reading😊