Day 23

Dear diary,

I went to the garden this morning with Mom and Dad. They accompanied me to see mr. sun. I was happy every single day because I can still see them both smiling for me! I was actually hurting a bit kanina, my head's aching but I held on! I don't want them to see me suffering. I don't want to see them cry! It stabs my heart more to see them cry! Mabuti naman ay nawala agad yung sakit ng ulo ko dahil kung nagtuloy tuloy na naman yun baka hindi kami naka-alis ni Dominic.

By the way, Dr. Ramos granted us the permission when my parents asked for me. He told Dominic and Nana Ester to guard me well dahil baka mabunggo yung ulo ko which can trigger my seizure and they both replied a salute! Silly how Nana Ester learned those from Dominic^_^

It was around 4 in the afternoon when we arrived at the academy. Dominic drove for us, and he was extra careful with me. He let me wore a cute bucket hat. Sa kabilaan ko sila naglalakad ni Nana. We went to the mini-forest first. He took pictures of me, pictures of us and with Nana. After, we went to my very fave butterfly garden. Ang ganda parin ng garden, we watched the butterflies, we had a walk and what's surprising was he brought foods. Those foods I wish to eat again, may dala siyang pizza, fries, carbonara, tempura and burger. It was our secret! Ayaw ni mama na kumakain ako nun because they're unhealthy and ayaw rin ni Doc but they're so delicious! After like a year, I tasted them all again! Ayaw talaga sana ni Nana na kumain ako but as long as I'm happy daw okay lang sa kanya. It's our secret nalang daw!

"Thank you so much Dominic. I'm so happy!" i said before he left when he brought us back to the hospital.

"Everything for you, Bulaklak. Good night" a tear left my eye! I'm starting to fall!

Bucket list checked:
✓2. Visit my school (Lorents Academy)
✓3. Eat greasy foods/street foods

I am so tired but I was so happy!

Thank you for everything!

                         -Jasmine (July 07, 20XX)

*

_____________________________________
A/N:
Thank you for voting. Good evening yeoreobon😊