Day 43

Dear diary,

It's already 12:28 am in the morning, I am still awake checking up on the tired Jasmine. She had so much fun kanina ng naglivestream kami ng concert ng LANY. Nag set up ako ng projector at malaking white screen dito sa kwarto niya and I put some lights to lit the room. Nanood kami ng concert kasama sina tita Marie at Sir Edison pati narin si Nana Ester. Magkakasama kaming lahat na nanood dito sa kwarto niya. Nagbake ng cheesecake si tita at gumawa ng chocolate shake na nagustuhan ni Jasmine. I was more comfortable that I am staying with her, I asked her parents if I could stay to take care of her. Medyo malayo ang bahay namin from their house so I asked If I could stay instead kahit sa sala lang but her parents allowed me to stay in the guest room. Una they were doubtful of my motive to their child, medyo hesitant sila ng nagpakilala akong friend ni Jasmine. When I told them about my father they gladly accepted me and gradually I was able to earn their trust. My parents were also supportive of me, alam nila ang mga nangyayari sa akin simula ng makilala ko si Jasmine. I told them about everything as well and it was the first time I had their full support.

Nag-usap din kami ni tito Edison about my sincerity towards Jasmine. Suportado nila kaming dalawa dahil ito nalang daw ang magagawa nila para sa anak to make her happy. I was willing to do everything for her and I am grateful that they're allowing me to do so.

Sa bawat araw na nakasama ko si Jasmine ay napakasaya ko. Masaya ako sa bawat ngiting nakikita ko sa kanya at doble ang nararamdaman kong tuwa sa tuwing ako ang dahilan nun. Looking at her like this every time before I sleep completes my day. I want to love her for the rest of my life and God knows how I would be thankful if she could live a little longer.

I love you Jasmine, always and forever.

Bucket list checked:
✓13. Go to LANY's concert.

                      -Dominic (July 27, 20XX)

*

_____________________________________
A/N:
Please listen to the song above.
One of my faves in my LANY playlist.
Song: I Love You So Bad by LANY ❣️
(© to the rightful owner of the lyric video)