Eighteen

*unedited

*I apologize for the amount of PoV change*
Also, this is gonna be a bit long.  Sorry if it sucks.

///

Yachi was grinning from ear to ear as she stood next to Kiyoko. The girl was approached by Kuroo earlier and the two had held a conversation for quite a long while until Kiyoko pulled her to the side for a moment to talk about something regarding their belongings.

"You look really really happy." Kiyoko notes as she was scribbling something on her clipboard.

Yachi looked up at her, flustered and was starting to stutter a few words out but Kiyoko just patted her a smiled.

"It's alright Yachi, You can relax I wasn't teasing you, in fact, I'm happy for you. You and Kuroo-san are getting along quite well."

Yachi nods still fighting off a smile by biting her lower lip.

"Well, he's really nice to me recently and I feel really happy, he also tried to make me laugh by telling a joke and-" Yachi had started to ramble through her list of interesting moments with Kuroo, the bespectacled girl just watched her with amusement,seeing Yachi like this talking about a boy to her was interesting, Kiyoko didn't really have that much female friends to talk about girly things with since she spends most of her time either with Daichi and the others, the club, or her studies.

"That's really nice to hear Yachi. I hope it all goes well for you, maybe you could get his number." Kiyoko teasingly said as she gave her a look, Yachi had turned red and was already saying things like "that's embarrassing" or "he might think I'm weird".

But of course, deep inside of Yachi, she wanted to spend more time with Kuroo given her feelings and Kiyoko obviously knew this.

"So, will you confess?" Kiyoko asks her.

Yachi just looked up at her, unsure of what to respond.

She wasn't sure if she should go with confessing, Kuroo might not be interested in her and she might just end up getting embarrased.

"I-I don't know."

///

"So? What's the plan? Are you going to confess?" Kenma asks Kuroo who was pacing back and fort in front of him.

The taller boy was still deep in thought and unsure, at this point if he wants to get things done, he might consider using a lucky pencil and let it decide for him.

He was able to talk to Yachi earlier and was quite surprised that they were able to talk for quite some time until Kiyoko had excused Yachi for something.

Kuroo swore that his heart was ready to leap out of his chest, his hands were tingling and most of the time he wasn't even sure of the jokes he was saying, all it mattered was Yachi smiling, pink hues dusting her cheeks and eyes seemingly sparkling and filled with stars. He felt like he could combust just by feeling that much "giddiness".

Did it matter that he might've said something embarrasing? No, Did he care or worry about it? Absolutely not.

This girl could probably knock the air out of his lungs.

Yachi had said some very interesting things to him despite rambling out of shyness. Yachi was smart, he knew that and he wanted to know her more.

"Confess is a bit of a stretch." Kuroo tells him.

Kenma sighs.

"Well, maybe you could just ask for her number. If you want to get to know her then go on a date or something." Kenma suggests.