Epilogue

//unedited

hey guys! I got swamped with schoolwork so I kinda forgot to update... well, anyway! Here we are!!!

///

"I'm gonna go straight home so I could start on the new poster." Yachi tells Hinata as they both walked down the hallway. It as after classes, there was no volleyball practice for the day since the coach decided to give the boys some rest, especially with the tests drawing near. Academics were important too.

"Uwaaahhh!!! you are so cool, Yacchan! make me look cool on it like this, 'kay?" the boy gushed and did a spiking pose, the girl giggles.

"Of course! You and Kageyama still on for some practice?" The girl asks. Hinata just nods.

"We'll make sure that the senpais won't spot us and since we don't have the gym key we would be practicing behind the building." Hinata tells her, the girl hums and they parted ways by the school entrance.

She wanted to head home early today so she could finish homework early and start drafting for the new promotional posters for the upcoming games. She was pretty excited for it. After months on the solo manger thing, she got the hang on the manager independence, it was a bit intimidating at first without Kiyoko but she promised the older girl she would do her best and she has no plans on breaking that promise. She told Kiyoko about the recent training camp with Nekoma. The cat boys still doesn't have a manager,  Fukorodani had a new set of managers, a first year and a second year-who she got easily along with- there were other schools that she was not familiar but it was nice. Lev even introduced her to their new unofficial mascot, the school orange tabby who strayed around campus. She spent the entirety of it pumped with nostalgia and a void in her chest, but it was okay, she still had fun, she had new memories and experiences as souvenir.

After putting on her shoes, she starts to make her way out of campus when one of her classmates spots her and comes running towards her, two other girls follow.

"YACHI-SAN!!" a brunette calls out rather excitedly.

Yachi stops and looks at the girl, confused.

"Ah yes, Akari-san, can I help you with anything?" Yachi asked the girl standing in front of  her.

Akari was panting a bit but had this huge and excited smile, the two other girls behind her had the same energy.

"We didn't know you had a boyfriend." One of the girls say teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows at the blonde.

"And a college athlete at that." The other giggles.

Boyfriend? Athlete?

Yachi's expression twisted into confusion.

"You must be mistaken," she starts slowly, "I don't have a boyfriend." she tells them.

"Eh? But who is the Tokyo boy looking for a second year Yachi Hitoka?" Akari says.

"You are the only Yachi Hitoka in our year." The other adds quickly.

Yachi blinked, choking on her own spit while she's at it.

wait what?

"Eh?? Tokyo boy?" she repeats. oh my god

"Yeah, We overheard Mai-senpai from the soccer team trying to talk to the boy in some college university  jersey who was standing outside the gate but he told her that he had a girlfriend then mentioned you-" before Akari could finish the story, Yachi ran out of instinct.

"Yachi-san?!"

It couldn't be.

Yachi didn't want couldn't believe it. Is it possible that Kuroo Tetsurou was here? In Miyagi? For what reason?