Seven

***note: alrighty sorry if it sucks**

//unedited//

After that so-called 'revelation' and her short internal breakdown, Yachi had left the three curious boys arguing. mainly Asahi scolding Tanaka while Noya just cheered from the sidelines, it was an unusual sight and Asahi being THAT responsive towards the situation was even more unusual, then again, they can be quite unpredictable sometimes so Yachi just immediately accepted it despite her panic.

The mere thought of Kuroo possibly liking her back played in her head again and again. It was on repeat and it made her all weird and worried inside.

She was dreading the idea of someone liking her back and at the same time was hopeful.

Yachi was determined to steer clear from the trio for the rest of the day, she began to think of chores that might help her forget about it even if only for just a while but what could she really do? Especially if she is over thinking it.

'What do i do?, what should i say? Where do i go?, maybe I'll migrate to america and start all over again with a new identity? Wahhhhhh this is all Nishinoya-senpai's fault' she thought.

Yachi shakes her head and messes up her hair out of nervousness and frustration.

This time she wanted to go home and never go back to Tokyo ever again. Everytime she sees someone in a Nekoma jersey she instantly thinks about Kuroo with a crazy grin on his face.

It was scary and endearing at the same time, it was messed up.

Yachi was not sure how to handle it. She wants to confess and be done with it, cry her heart out and accept the rejection but she also just wants to keep quiet and not draw any attention from him. She had this small feeling of not wanting Kuroo to turn her down. She was a freshman and he was a senior, acceptance was impossible and Yachi only saw the flashy rejection sign blaring infront of it all.

"Yachi-chan!"

Yachi snapped out of her little reverie and came to face a smiling Sugawara.

"uhm Yes! Do you need anything?"  Yachi managed to reply.

"Not really, just checking if your doing well.. I saw you walk by, deep in thought,so, what's on your mind?"

"Not really, just thinking of chores that i have to do" Yachi says. Sugawara pats her head and offered a smile.

"How about you watch us play instead? That'd be cool. I know someone who will appreciate it"

Yachi stiffened

"W-wha? Wha-what do y-you mean?" Yachi stuttered in panic. Sugawara just laughed.

"nothing, nevermind that.  Just cheer us on haha...Hinata and Kageyama would really need it, they get teased often"

Yachi blushed and nodded

"Alright! I'll watch you guys play." Sugawara smiled at her  response and beckoned her to follow him to the gym.

Yachi was nervous about seeing Kuroo but wanting to support her friends overpowered the insecurities and doubts she held.