Chapter 2: First Day Of School

You and Izuku sweat for the passing days. You were sure that you're going to get in but was nervous about your brother.

One day, while you were watching tv and Izuku, was lifting a weight there was a knock at the door.

Your mother gets the door and soon would come into the living room while screaming "there's mail for you two!!!"

"Really?!" Both you and your brother asked.

Running up to your mother, there were two pieces of mail in her hands. Grabbing them, you and your brother look at them in awe.

"Open them!" Inko told both of you.

Izuku looks at you and you look at him. Shaking your heads, both of you rip the mail in half.

Two little devices fall onto the floor. All three of you look at them confused until they shot out a hologram.

All Might is in both of them, he says in yours "Y/N Midoriya! You exceeded the expectations of everyone. You even managed to score the highest when it came to the physical exam. U.A. is happy to expect you."

"YES!!!" You said out loud.

You turn to Izuku's hologram All Might. "Izuku Midoriya, welcome to U.A.!"

Both you and he looked in shock. "Ho-how?" He asked.

Hologram All Might goes on to explain rescue points. You, Inko, and Izuku all begin to cry tears of joy.

All three of you group hug and cry your eyes out. Somethings you wondered if crying was the signature quirk of your family.

Two Weeks Later...

You look yourself in the mirror and fix your hair. You've brushed your teeth and left the bathroom in order to eat breakfast.

Sitting down next to your brother, both of you begin to devour the food your mom made.

Inko walks in between you two and wraps her arms around you and your twin brother.

"I'm so proud of you two, " she said.

"We know mom, " you replied with a smile.

She hugs both of you tight until you and your brother slap her arms while saying "we... can't... breathe!"

"Sorry, " she said while letting go.

Taking in some air, you and your brother tell her "it's ok."

She then places her hands on your heads. "I'm just so proud of you two, " Inko said.

"We know, " you replied.

"You made that we'll establish, " Izuku added.

Looking at the time, you say "oh crap! Come on Izuku, we're gonna be late!"

"On it!" Izuku replied.

Both of you put your places in the sink and kiss your mother goodbye. "Have a great day!!" She shouted.

"We will, " you shouted back.

Running to school, both of you finally get to U.A. and you look at the beautiful building.

"I wonder if I have class with that girl I met, " you thought.

Walking in, both you and your brother try to find your class. Izuku looks at a piece of paper and says "our class is 1-A."

You pick your head up from his paper and see Nejire. "Izuku, " you said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Go ahead of me, " you told him. "I'll meet up with you later."