Chapter 16: The Work Study

Today was the day that you found a work-study. And you knew that person you wanted to take you in for it.

Once class was over, you texted Nejire. "Hey, babe, " you texted.

"Yeah?" She soon replied.

"I was wondering if you could recommend me to the hero that you work for, " you told her.

"I already did, " she replied. "I can't wait for you to meet Ryukyu."

"Awesome, thank you, Nejire, " you told her.

"No problem!" She replied. "I'll let you know when she can see you."

"Gotcha."

You were excited to meet Nejire's mentor. She has to be one of the reasons why your girlfriend is apart of the Big Three.

A Few Hours Later...

You were relaxing in your room until you hear repeated knocking at your door.

You got up and opened it. "Hey, " Nejire said. "Ready to meet Ryukyu?"

"One minute, " you told her.

"Okay."

You close the door and get yourself together. With your clothes on and your hero suit in a case, you were ready.

You come out of your room and announced "alright, I'm ready!!"

"Great!" Nejire replied. "The four of us can go!"

"Four?" You questioned.

Nejire moved out of the way and revealed Uraraka and Asui. "Hey, Uraraka, " you said happily.

"What're you doing here?" You asked Asui in a voice of disgust.

"Uh..." Asui said in a confused voice.

"Y/N, " Uraraka said. "Can you please just be nice."

"Whatever, " you replied. "Let's just go to the work study."

"Okay!" Nejire said in her cheerful voice.

You follow Nejire all the way to the work study. While all of you traveled there, you were secretly hoping that Ryukyu wouldn't accept Asui.

The thought of working with her left a bad taste in your mouth. Unknowning to you, Nejire picked up on this fact.

Finally, all of you got to Ryukyu agency. "Time to meet her!" Nejire said with a smile.

"Alright, let's go!" You replied.

"Wait!" Nejire said while sticking her hands in front of you all.

"For what?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm gonna talk with her first, " she explained. "After that, y'all can talk with her then."

"Okay?" You replied.

Nejire walks into the building while you all wait outside. "Your girlfriend surely is odd, " Uraraka stated.

"You get used to it, " you told her.

"How long does it take?" Asui asked.

"Shut up!" You told her.

Asui does exactly what you told her and Urakaka looks at you kind of disgusted but knew that it's better not to say anything.

Soon, Nejire comes back out. "Alright, now y'all can meet her!" She announced.

"Finally, " you said while walking toward your girlfriend.

"Not you!" She told you. "Uraraka and Tsu, come on."