Chapter 20: Preparing

It's a normal day at U.A. High School. Y/N sits in his seat and cracks his neck and is just waiting to get this day over with. 

Meanwhile, Ashido shouts "hey, everyone, look!!" 

Everyone looks and sees her break dancing. "Damn, she's good," Y/N thought. 

Mineta, meanwhile, screamed, "if you're gonna wear some underwear, then the least you can do is take off your skirt!" 

"Does that pervert ever learn?" Y/N thought as he watched Hagakure punch him on the head. 

Izuku watches Ashido and says "she must be able to fight well because of her dancing."

"I'll never forget how she burned through my cape and how she embarrassed me during the sports festival," Aoyama said. 

"I would love to learn myself," Izuku said. 

"Then why don't you have her teach you?" Y/N asked his brother. 

"Huh?!" He responded. 

"Awwwww, yeah, booooy, let's see what you got!!!" Ashido said. 

"Could you please teach me first?" Deku asked. 

Ashido does some simple dance moves and tells him exactly what to do. "Even Izuku can't mess this us," Y/N thought. 

His brother proceeds to move like a robot that got the wrong command's program into him. "L-like this...?" He asked. 

"Of course..." Y/n said with a sigh. 

Kaminari watches them and says "it's good to have hobbies like that. It can help with their quirks."

"Does me eating spicy food count?" Y/N asked. 

"I would assume so," he replied. "Speaking of hobbies, you have a cool one, right, Jiro?" 

"What? Shut up!!" She told him. 

"Come on, your dorm room, it looks like a music store in there," he said. 

"I said shut it!!" Jiro semi screamed. "Just forgot about my room!!" 

"How can I?" Kaminari asked. "That was a pro's ro-"

Jiro sends one of her earphone jacks at his face. "Seriously, shut up," she said before walking to her seat. 

Y/N chuckles as Kaminari looks around confused. Soon, Aizawa would come out from underneath his desk. 

"I'm starting to think that sleeping bag is his cocoon," Y/N thought. 

Looking at the entire class, he tells them "there's going to have a school festival."

"Another S.L.E.!!!" The students shouted. 

"School festival!!"
"The best S.L.E. ever!!"
"Gotta pick what we're gonna do!!"

"Wait!!" Kirishima shouted. "Are we really doing this despite what's going on in the world?!" 

"You need to understand something, Kirishima," Aizawa replied. "U.A. is more than just a school for heroes. There's also the Support Course, General Studies, and the Business Course. The Sports Festival is for the Hero Course and the School Festival is for everyone else. It would be wrong to exclude them, now wouldn't it?" 

Kirishima sits back down in his set. "Yeah, you're right."

"Alright, today, you guys will be deciding what exhibition you'll be doing to entertain the students of U.A. High," Aizawa said as he slowly fell asleep. "Now start deciding."