Chapter 11: The Symbol Of Evil

You wake up in a hospital bed. Confused, you look around only to see Izuku near you.

"Izuku?" You said to him.

Izuku slowly opens his eyes. "Y/N?" He responded.

"Izuku!" You yelled. "Over here!"

He looks over at you. "Y/N, what happened to you?" He asked.

"I got into a fight with a Nomu, " you answered. "It messed me up pretty bad."

"Sorry to hear that, " Izuku told you.

"What happened to you?" You asked your twin.

"I fought a villain trying to kill Kota, " Izuku told you.

"At least you saved the kid right?" You asked.

"Yeah, " Izuku answered.

"Good, " you said while looking down at your lap.

"Are you ok?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, " you said before popping your shoulder. "Mentally speaking."

Suddenly, the entire class of 1-A comes into the room. "What's going on?" You asked.

"We came to check on ya, " Kirishima answered.

You slightly. "Thanks, " you replied.

"We bought you guys a melon!" Mineta told you two.

Tokoyami steps up and tells Izuku "I'm sorry for the trouble that I caused you."

"Wait, " you said. "What's going on?"

"The villains took Bakugo, " Kirishima told you.

"What?!" You responded.

"I failed, " Izuku said while crying.

You look at your brother confused. "I have this quirk so that I could help people, but I couldn't even safe Kacchan, " Izuku finished.

"Then let's go after him!" You said. "Momo had me place a tracker on the Nomu that was at the camp."

"Yeah, " Kirishima replied. "I remember seeing her handing All Might a receiver that can track the trackers signal."

"So, you plan on going after Katsuki by having Momo create another signal retriever?" Iida asked.

"Yeah, " you answered. "Got a problem with it?"

"Yes, you idiot!!" Iida replied. "We should leave it up to the professionals!"

"Sorry if it bothers you, but I'm not sitting around doing nothing!" You told Iida. "When I fought that Nomu, I couldn't do a thing. That monster beat me to the point where blood was coming from all over my body. I hate feeling weak and I'm not gonna sit here doing nothing!"

"Y/N, calm down, " Kaminari told you.

"Don't tell me to calm down!!" You said.

"Y/N, " Shoji said. "I understand how you feel, but you can't let your anger get the better of you."

"Yeah, " Asui added. "Plus if you go around knowing that you're breaking the rules, even if your actions are noble, you're acting like a villain, not a hero."

"So, you're saying that me wanting to save Katsuki is evil?!" You asked.

"That's not what I'm saying, " Asui replied.

"You just said it was, you fucking lair!!!!!" You replied.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. Everyone looks and sees the doctor. "Hey, " he said. "I need to see Izuku Midoriya."