Chapter 18: Raiding The Compound

Bright and early morning. You, Izuku, Kirishima, Uraraka, Tsu, Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, and everyone else were standing in front of the Shie Hassaikai compound.

"Man, " you said while stretching.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asked you.

"You know I'm not a morning person Izuku, " you replied.

"Right, " he said while scratching the back of his head.

Tsu places her finger on her cheek and says "first it was detective work, and now a full-blown police operation. Something new every day."

"I know, it's weird, " you replied.

Nejire places her finger on her cheek and asks Tsu "is that your pose?"

Ryukyu turns to you guys. "They didn't teach us about this in school, so I had a hard time early on."

Kirishima shouts out "the pros are all so calm!! I guess they're used to it!"

With one if your hands on your ear, you ask him "would you calm down, For once in your life?"

"Deku, Dragon, " Aizawa said.

Both you and your brother turn to him. "You remember why I'm sticking around the Nighteye agency squad, right?"

"Yeah, " both of you answered.

"Heroes, " a police officer said. "These villains are probably gonna put up a fight. So, if any of you see them resist, I'm counting on you to take them out! We're standing up against a mafia group that's somehow survived 'til now. So, don't let your guards down for a second! Get in there and do what you've gotta do! Move out!!"

When the officer walks up to the door, it gets smash open by Rikiya. He starts swinging his fist randomly.

Multiple police officers go into the air as a result. You, Izuku, and Aizawa all grab the officers and place them onto the ground.

"Holy shit, this guy is huge, " you thought while in the air.

You grab one officer and land safely on the ground. You get away from the violent and places him down.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah... Fine, " he answered.

"Stay here and relax, ok?" You said.

"Gotcha, " he replied.

Running back into the action, you here Ryukyu announce "GET BACK!!!"

Rikiya throws a punch aimed right at her. Ryukyu actives her quirk and grab his fist.

"The Ryukyu agency got this!!" She announced

"The Ryukyu agency got this!!" She announced. "Go on and finish the job!!!"

"Let's help out girls!!!" You said.