➸ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31: HE'S NOT HUMAN

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

WELCOME TO MIRAI SMP'S FINAL FIVE.
PREVIOUSLY ON...

A grin crawls along the corners of his lips.

He feels something cold slice along the back of his neck.

He looks up to see whose the victim of this, and sees an emerging, hooded figure stand from behind where Connor once stood.
"AntVenom?"

A fist to his jaw from Schlatt stops him from saying anything. 
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He screams at him.

But then Travis says something that almost makes Joko fall off the cliff.

"So, can we go kill Technoblade now?"

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

TY

It's 9AM, and his CS:GO session is intervened by a phonecall from who he can only assume is Tommyinnit.

"You should really stop leaving your status as online," Tommy says as Ty picks up his phone.

"Probably. Morning Tommy," Ty remarks.

At least it's not midnight, I'll give him that.

"I have something incredibly urgent to tell you Ty. But first, is he asleep?"

"You mean Ryan?" Ty asks, turning around. Ryan's still asleep on the mattress, snoring peacefully.
"Yeah, he is. Why?"

"Okay, well... I've been thinking about this for a bit."

Ty nods slowly as he hears his friend speak through the phone. He quits his game and sets down his PS4 controller, already predicting this will be quite a long call.

"Thinking about what, Tommy?" He queries.

"About that guy who crashed into your room. Ryan."

Pause.

"... Well, I realised that what happened is physically impossible. There is no possible way that he should have survived that—"

"That's what I thought too," Ty interrupts him hurriedly, "But you're wrong. Dr. Halo had told me that it's possible for a person to be stabbed in the stomach to survive. As long as no vital organs or arteries connecting to vital organs are punctured, there's actually a good chance of survival. And I've done a little research myself to fact-check it, and he's right. Ryan's lucky that the sword had only just stabbed him right under the ribcage."

"No, no, no!" Tommy argues back, "No, I'm not talking about being stabbed in the stomach, Ty! I'm talking about being flown 300-fucking-feet across the air and into your room, that's what!"

Tommy's voice raises mildly as he speaks, and he settles down his aggressive tone in voice a little after realising this. He clears his throat, not bothering to wait for Ty's response to that.

"I've been doing a little of my own research. Listen, I looked up the brand of the grappling hook you talked about: 4-Claw Zip 72. It's hipline's maximum velocity is 200mph, and it hits that at around 250 feet. If he's thrown roughly 300 feet, he would have hit it's maximum speed already."

Ty hums, still oblivious to what Tommy's trying to get at. "And what's your point?"

"Hey, I'm getting to that. At the speed Ryan was going, he would have crashed and flown through at least 5 solid walls. But instead, he landed perfectly in the centre of your room — And even more weirder, he crashed through glass, which is a weak material! If he had crashed into your room, you'd think he'd at least crash up against the opposite wall. But no, he landed right in the middle of your floor. A little suspicious, huh? A momentum build up like that.. He should have died as soon as his body touched a physical object."