➸ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36: something bad might happen

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

PREVIOUSLY ON MIRAI SMP...

Ty tilts his head. "Yeah?"
Ryan breathes out. "I've been thinking.. It's time for me to go."

"Fuck!" he then yells, kicking a tree. "I fucking forgot my phone! Oh my god, I'm so stupid!"

A twig suddenly hits him in the back of his head, snapping him out from his train of regretful thoughts.

"Yeah, you are pretty stupid."

"Oh, you must be.. Jschlatt?"

"You got revival?" Schlatt utters, almost in an accusing manner. "But weren't you like the second guy to die?"

"Third, I think. But yeah, that's me. Name's Cooper, the guy who exploded."

Maybe. Just Maybe. Cooper holds that power.

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

TECHNOBLADE

Something inside of his brain slowly starts to unlace and rewire itself; like a knot of cords being untangled to insert into the correct inputs. His beating headache returns to him, awakening him from his semi-consciousness slumber.

A day had passed since his reunion with Cooper. The three had talked what felt like almost the entire night, chatting simply about their life, jokes, etc.

He learnt that Cooper used to skateboard at stunt shows with his friends, and how they'd always go to the skate ramps after school to mess around and record 'dumb youtube vlogs'. He actually also won several skateboarding competition awards, which he seemed pretty proud of that night.
 And for Schlatt, he learnt that he and Connor used to be middle school friends before they thought about running a small business. Connor's uncle moved in for a week once, and left a bunch of cool-looking merch hats from a band he was in, so as a joke, the two started a "Schlatt n Co" "business" at their school, and they'd make kids pay them $20 for a "hat that can raise their IQ by 15".

He also opened up about the fact that even out of school, he had the.. Infamous reputation of scamming and ripping people off. But even for Schlatt, he still seemed hesitant on telling the group about his life.

But as for Techno himself — he found that he hasn't really told them much about his life other than the things they already know; which is the fact that he used to work in McDonalds before being randomly hired to help out in a hitman organazation.

Though he didn't intentionally mean to be secretive — because more or less, it's mainly since he actually..

Well. Doesn't remember.

For some reason, he can't seem to recall his past. He can't seem to recall his parents; or his siblings, if he ever had any, that is. A sinking feeling dropped in his stomach as he was trying to recollect his history the other night. All he really can remember is that he worked in a fast-food joint and lived alone. Could this game have somehow messed with his head?

No, there's no way that he was dosed with amnesia before the game had started. Everyone else seems to remember their past — so why can't he? It's as if he had always been a 17 year old.

After the discussion they had that night, it was another day of work. The group decided to start venturing out to find a place to camp at. Techno insisted to go hunt, but the majority vote was to spend the day resting. So they just aimlessly wandered around the forest to collect resources to camp out for the night.