Chap 28- His ignorance

Hey frnds! Thank you all for your love.
Guys see... you have seen what depression can make a person do! An intelligent mind.. a talented person.. and the darkness of this industry! To be honest guys, i am not a movie or serial person.. i was never a fan of any movie or tv star nor liked to watch much movies as i went to boarding when i was in class 8th. But the thing that always loved by me was the passion late Mr sushant possessed. And i always did admired him and a few others for what they are in person. The suicide of Mr Sushant definitely is fishy but we should not blame on anyone without proves and therefore no opinions. Bas I pray that his lord give him a space in his lotus feet and his soul do attain Moksh.
The point is, depression is real. I won't emphasize much as you all are aware of it. Just try to be there for your near n dear ones. You can't be available to everyone but for those you can be available, just give your 100%
The last point, try to differentiate between truely depressed person n attention seekers. Attention seekers will drain you out of your energy.
RIP SUSHANT! One of the most humble guy of industry... truly a gem! I wish if there is reincarnation of your soul, you should get everything that you truly deserved!!

Chap
AFTER 2 WEEKS
These two weeks were heavy on both swara and sanskar. These two weeks brought a lot of negativity in swara's life. Sanskar never took a look over swara's face. His routine was going to hospital early and reaching home late. But in between, his love for swara made him call Twinkle to make sure swara did have her meals on time, her needs are met. But what she needed was sanskar, his love, his hug. His silence was breaking swara day by day, piece by peice.

One fine day

Swara was sitting in her cabin examining patients. Last patient was done. Swara kept her hands over her face and took a deep breathe when she heard a knock on her door.
Swara: come in!
Swara saw sahil and kavya standing there. She felt those immense emotions building up inside her. She felt her hands trembling. She felt her mouth drying. Swara tried to stood up but as if her senses were not there.

They both came inside and came near swara. Swara's brain became blank.
Kavya: swara... water.. drink this water swara.
Swara was just staring at her. Kavya took the glass and made it near swara's lips.
Kavya: calm down swara... please calm down. 3 years have been passed swara. Everything is good now.

Swara looked at kavya with blank eyes. Kavya had tears in her eyes. She sat on the floor near swara's chair and kept her palm in between hers.

Kavya: swara... please. Please calm down.

Swara took away her hands from kavya's. She took a deep breathe and drank the water in the glass. She took a deep breathe once again and finally spoke.

Swara: why you both are here? Any work?

Her voice had that strange sadness that can haunt anyone. Her eyes had unshed tears. Her eyes were filled with flasbacks.

Sahil: swara.. we both know..

Swara: no.. i dont know.. and i dont want to know anything from anyone.

Saying so she stood up from her chair.

Sahil: swara... please.. i know i am your guilty. Please.. punish me!

Swara took a look at sahil's face. Was it the same face whom swara loved so dearly once?

Swara: i am noone to punish you or forgive you sahil. And kavya, i am noone to make or break relationship with anyone.

She stumbled a little but composed herself. She let out a helpless smile.

Kavya: swara... please.. if you say i will divorce this man immediately.

Swara: and what will happen with that?

She came near kavya and smiled.
Swara: whatever sahil did cant be undone. And i dont know about past, but now he loves you so much. Be happy in your present.