𝐩 𝐫 𝐞 𝐟 𝐚 𝐜 𝐞

𝐅 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 𝐃 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇

━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━

𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭

━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Plagiarism is an offence. If any part of this book is published anywhere else, actions will be taken.

━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯.

After jaw-dropping information was revealed at the royal winter ball, Alveanea knew that her life would be changed forever. While attempting to ease into a normal life in Singapore, there're threats coming at her from far away she didn't see coming.

Will she be able to every have a normal life when she knows all these information that no normal human being would know? Or will she be dragged into the mess and never get out?

━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━

𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 (𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀)

When her best friend was murdered, Alveanea met Viktor, a guy who claimed to know how her parents died. She agreed to follow him along to Thailand to find out the truth behind the plane crash. Viktor's brother was the pilot on the plane, making him as invested in finding out the truth as she was.

In Thailand, she met up with her father's best friend, who revealed that her parents were drug dealers and Felon, the person who orchestrated the plane crash was a competitor of theirs. Unfortunately, she and Viktor got captured by and Viktor not making it out alive. This caused Alveanea to move to Palencia—a quiet part of Spain—with the help of a nice man she met while she was still in Moscow. In Palencia, she met a charming young man in a coffee shop and after spending some time together, he revealed that he was the Prince of Spain. Their time together was interrupted when someone tried to kill them.

Nicandro, the Prince, decided to help Alveanea find out the truth as one of the royal safe houses was attacked by the same person. They flew to Madrid as Alveanea was informed that Felon resided in Madrid. There, she finally met up with 'Friend'—an unknown person who had been texting her and helping her along the way—who was revealed to be Viktor's brother, Peter, the pilot on the plane. He told Alveanea everything that happened on the plane, how Felon threatened to hurt this family if he didn't crash the plane and that he was the one who took her to safety.

Alveanea then decided to go to a party where the most influential people in Spain would gather—including people she suspected might be working with Felon as he had carried out a lot of major drugs trades in Spain but somehow managed to get away from all of them. She couldn't find out who Felon's accomplices were, but instead met some of Nicandro's friends.

Since she was seen in the public eye as Prince Nicandro's date, word travelled all the way to the King of Spain, Nicandro's grandfather. He was not happy that nobody was getting cosy with the future King of Spain. So he threatened Alveanea to leave Nicandro, so she went to stay at a hotel and unfortunately, got kidnapped by Felon's men and got put up for ransom to Nicandro as Felon was aware of their little rendezvous as well.

Once Alveanea was safe again, she decided to accept the offer of a spot in a public school in Singapore from the nice man she met in Moscow since she accomplished her mission—finding out what happened to her parents. Before she left, she agreed to be Nicandro's date for the annual Winter Ball that the Spanish royal family hosted—their last chance of being together for a long time. Their hopes of a peaceful farewell were destroyed when Felon revealed himself to be Nicandro's uncle, the King's son.

━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━

𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧

͢. gun violence

━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

• I use British pronunciation, so I'll write 'favourite' instead of 'favorite', 'colour' instead of 'color' etc.

• Thank you for sticking with me through 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 and now 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡! I appreciate all of you readers.