𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨

So much for sneaking in and not drawing attention from the public.

More importantly, Felon knows my location now. Although, maybe he doesn't want to kill me. If he wanted to, when he started digging into me months ago, he would've found me and killed me. Instead, he probably told my whereabouts to Helena- no. Ophelia told me Luis only went to the police station only a few weeks ago, whereas Breton said he met Helena at last year's New Year Eve's party.

Which means Helena knew where I was but Felon didn't? Unlikely. But if Felon knew where I was then why did he send Luis to dig up files on me? That is the real mystery.

"You read royalTEA too?" I heard Sha's voice from behind me. "First passing the restricted lane, and now reading a gossip blog? The trip is surely allowing me to discover new things about you."

"Guilty pleasure." I raised my hands in defence. And that I got featured somewhere for the first time... ever.

She leaned in to read the new post. "Woah, prince Nicandro's secret girlfriend is here on the ship? Maybe I'll go on a hunt for her at the ball later. Then I'll have a bomb-ass story to tell my children; their mother having a night out with the future queen of Spain."

I froze, but forcefully put on a smirk. "You sure you don't want to get laid with some duchess or princess instead?"

She thought for a second. "I'll just find her sometime in the next few days." I let out a fake chuckle as she walked off to her room, then let out the breath I was holding.

We spent fifteen minutes making our way there, having lost our way a few times before reaching the ballroom. Sha made a collective gasp as she took in the scene in front of her. It wasn't as magical as the Spanish royal castle, but the decoration crew did a great job with the place. There was a big chandelier hanging like any other ball, but I liked how they incorporated a theme of pale yellow and white colour scheme.

"Let's go get drinks." Sha hooked her arm around mine and dragged me along with her. Sha ordered a watermelon cocktail as she only planned to get half-drunk tonight, and I ordered my go-to drink; lemonade.

"There's the queen and king of Norway," Sha pointed at the couple in the middle of the ballroom, clearly in the centre of attention as the queen was wearing a white and gold sparkly dress and the king was chatting with who looked like the president of Brazil.

"I can't believe I'm actually in a room full of presidents, prime ministers, royalty, billionaires and generals." She took a big gulp of her drink and turned to me. "This stuff is good."

I smiled, glad she was enjoying her time and not thinking about her parents' being not so accepting of her sexuality. I looked around, and locked eyes with Olivia and she waved at me before dragging Miguel with her towards me.

"Tiana!" She exclaimed and gave me a tight hug. "So good to see you again! It has been months."

I returned her hug. "Likewise! And yes it has been too long." I know very well Sha was watching behind me, and Olivia was supposed to be my good friend from the excuse I gave her to ask her to join me on this trip, so I tried to act like I was over the moon to see her.

In reality, it was kind of awkward, since the last time we saw each other was the night Felon invaded the Spain royal castle and held everyone in the auction room hostage as he shot the king, who was also his father. But as we broke our hug and I saw the genuine smile on her face, she wasn't thinking about that and I was relieved that she could move on from that traumatic experience. Unlike me.

"Olivia and Miguel, this is Sha, my friend and plus one." Olivia greeted her with her smile, which was definitely contagious now since I was smiling, and it was a real one. I looked at Miguel and he smiled at me with acknowledgement. Olivia told Sha she's a hugger before hugging her, and Sha gladly accepted it, also complimented her outfit.