𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

"Begin."

She makes the first move, using her advantage of being bigger sized than me by throwing her upper body at me, in an attempt to topple me. I then use my height and managed to dodge, going for her leg. I was not fast enough though, because she used her leg to kick me. The only thing I could do at that moment was to use my arms to cover me as I felt my body being push with great force.

Now that there was some distance between us, I seized the moment to stand back up on my feet and aimed my foot at her hip, causing her to stumble back. Not giving her the chance to regain balance, I put my force on my fist and went for her shoulder, causing her to lose her balance completely, falling to the ground.

"Well done, Tiana." Mr Teng, the instructor commended me and weak applause was gained from the rest of the class watching.

When I came back from Russia, I made it through the last week of school, then watching my friends leave one by one; Sha was the only one left. Today is my first day back in karate class, and it was comforting to know that I haven't lost my touch. My stab wound has completely healed, only a scar remaining to remind me of what happened that night. Breton said he can book an appointment for scar treatment to make it more hidden, but I didn't take him up on the offer. I guess I feel proud of myself for surviving a deep stab wound every time I look at it.

Breton's spirit has improved since then; him talking more and socialising with people. I was happy for him, and everything in my life seemed to be going in the right direction. Well, the life in Singapore at least. Peter has been keeping me updated with Operation Safari, which made me more nervous and spending more time thinking about when the explosive showdown with Felon happens. Nicandro and I had barely any contact; between his busy schedule and timezone difference, it was hard to be on the same wavelength. Right now, I forced my mind to drift to the positive side; that I'll be able to make up for the lost time on the cruise.

The cruise; the major event that the Spain royal family has planned to put everything that happened behind for good, was happening in three days. I had asked Sha to be my plus one a few days ago, the reason I came up with was I've got a friend who gave me two tickets, and that friend was Olivia. She doesn't know about it, but Nicandro said I could wing it. Sha instantly agreed to it, excited to be travelling and also use this as an opportunity to come out to her parents. She has a good feeling that her parents won't be accepting of her at first, but will hopefully come around a week later.

"I think this is the one for me!" Sha exclaimed as she walked out of the changing room.

"Definitely." I agreed. "You look stunning."

Two days before the cruise, Sha and I went last minute shopping for gowns for the opening night party. She went off talking about the people she hopes to meet on the guest list, one of them was Nicandro as he was the centre of it all. She even described him as a 'smoking hot cinnamon roll', which I blushed and nodded along.

"Everything is packed?" I heard Breton standing at the door as I put the last things in my luggage.

"Pretty much. Just my toiletries left which I'll put in after I use it in the morning." I answered, looking at my medium-sized luggage. Sha was bringing along a big one as she is taking with her basically her whole wardrobe, she argued that she didn't want to be unprepared for any event.

As I got into bed, I texted Sha and wished her good luck for coming out to her parents tomorrow morning when we leave for our flight to Madrid, Spain. I laid on my pillow and looked up to the ceiling, trying to push the worries of not able to see my half-sister as long as Felon is still in power, Anton knew about the plane crash and did nothing to save my parents, Felon most likely knowing what I have been up to and can send someone to kill me anytime. I sighed, my eyes fluttering close as I felt my phone vibrate on my hands.