𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧

We talked about our day. I told him about Alina's death glares at the game and ice skating rink in the morning, which he apologised with kisses on my shoulder and assured me he has a plan to end the marriage contract. I also mentioned spending time with Perez and Pascul, and I noticed he didn't tense up when I said Perez's name. I still remembered the tension between them at the winter ball.

He had told me that the girl Perez was in love with used him to get close to Nicandro, presumably for the throne. I guessed that was the main issue causing the tension between them, but it seemed like it was all good now. Looks like they have resolved or at least overlooked their issues during the past six months.

At least something good came out of the family what that was one of their darkest times.

I also brought up the conversation with Aletta in the washroom. He thinks that I should tell Sha the truth. Not the whole truth, obviously. Sha has grown to be my best friend within the last few months and one of the people I trust the most. So I agreed with him and decided to tell her tomorrow.

Aside from the talking, there was a lot of kissing. For any second that we weren't talking, we were kissing.

On top of that, there was some touching too. Let's just say I know what his bare chest feels like now. And he knows what my bare thigh feels like now.

I used to think it was crazy how couples can spend so much time together without getting tired of each other. Now I know. Somehow, time passes faster when making out.

Nicandro pulled away from our kiss, his hands still on my waist and mine on his shoulders. "We should leave soon, I only booked the spa for two hours."

I smiled at him. Always so considerate. "And we'll go to your room after this?"

"Can't think of a better way to end the night than that." He put his hands around my waist and hoisted me out of the hot tub.

Food was already set on the table as I walked into his room. The room is twice the size of an average apartment flat.

I turned to him. "Don't tell me you planned tonight down to the minute."

"Now I'm nervous about what you might think when you see what's on the table." I can see a blush creeping up his cheeks.

On the table, I noticed a picture and took a closer look at it. It was the picture that we took after the game today. I couldn't contain the huge smile on my face when I saw our happy we looked. Specifically, how happy I looked.

Even though I had to deal with Walter, Alina and Aletta today, today was the most normal I had felt since I was stabbed by my father's ex-fiancé.

"This is the most perfect fourth-date gift ever." I reached my hand out and squeezed his lightly.

"I'm so glad we both are in agreement that our first date was the first day we met in Palencia."

"Of course!" I chuckled. "Having our first date under fake names without each other knowing it? Now that's even better than a spy movie."

He smiled, showing his dimples, which gave me déjà vu back to that day in the coffee shop when he offered to buy me a drink. "I actually came up with 'Javier' on the spot."

As Nicandro was putting the dishes away, I checked my phone for any texts from Peter for his research into Operation Safari and Sha for any explanation of what the heck was going on with her and Aletta. Instead, I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Don't come back to your room tonight. -Aletta

I frowned. Seriously, what is her deal with Sha? And why did Sha give Aletta my number? I ignored the text and could care less about Aletta's threats in the washroom earlier. If she knew the real truth about me, she would've had me arrested already. I would get to the bottom of it when I go back to my room later.