𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞

I couldn't wipe off the grin on my face as I went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up to see Sha clearly bringing another woman back into the suite, from the two pairs of heels on the floor. I was glad that she was considerate enough to move it into the bedroom because I've had my fair share of seeing things I don't want to see.

I ordered room service for brunch since it was already half-past ten, and ordered for three. I freshened myself up and changed out of my pyjamas before I heard knocking on the door. I let the person come in, helped setting up the table before finally sitting down and started eating first. Who knows what time they fell asleep, plus I was hungry.

I was halfway through my charcoal waffle with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream when I heard the door creaked open. I looked up to see someone who I probably didn't want to see on this ship more than Walter. I could see her eyebrows raised in surprise as she recognised me. Well, same here. She was only wearing a bra and her underwear, plus a jacket over which I was pretty sure was Sha's.

She narrowed her eyes at me and walked towards me. "You know Sha?"

"She's my friend and my plus one," I answered her, keeping in mind that Sha was in her room. If she wasn't, I would've asked her to leave.

She nodded amusingly. "Well, I definitely didn't expect fun Sha to be friends with boring Tiana."

My mind went back to the night of the winter ball when she told me she wasn't vying for Nicandro anymore. Guess she was drunk since her bitchy attitude is back. I scoffed lightly before I saw Sha coming out of her room and quickly covered up my annoyed expression with a neutral one.

"Aw, Tiana you ordered food already!" She exclaimed and gave me a quick hug before sitting down in the middle. "I see you have acquainted yourself with Aletta already." Aletta gave me a sarcastic smile when Sha wasn't looking.

"Yeah, I have." I quickly stuffed a piece of waffle into my mouth to avoid the awkward tension.

"I was just telling her that she has chosen an amazing selection of food," Aletta spoke up and I let out a sigh of relief as she didn't bring up Nicandro. For now, at least. But the relief soon turned into frustration as I saw her reach out to Sha's hand and gave it a squeeze.

I mentally sighed. Out of all the women on the ship, Sha had to sleep with her. Why are they all touchy after a one night stand? Was the sex that good? Hell, I couldn't have known that Aletta had a thing for females...

I watched with uncomfortable eyes as Sha asked Aletta sweetly to pass her the cream cheese to spread on her bagel and how Sha helped pour the rosemary tea into Aletta's cup.

There was then knocking on the door and I thanked the lords for excusing me out of the awkward situation. I opened the door to see Perez, dressed in casual attire; a t-shirt and jeans, something I've never seen in him before and unusual to look at.

"Good morning," he greeted before his eyes drifted off me. "Is that Aletta?"

"Yeah, don't want to talk about that," I answered, closing the door behind me, only leaving a small gap. "What do you want?"

"Good job on the lip gloss and missing suit." He commended, which I gave a slight smirk in response. So it did work. "I want you to go ice skating with me. Right now." I looked at him weirdly.

"Alina is at the rink right now, so go there and shove it in her face." He explained and I nodded. "And since we are on the same side on this and are working together."

"Alright, give me twenty minutes and I'll be there." I immediately agreed. Anything to get me out of the awkward bombshell that is Sha and Aletta.

"Cool, the ice skating rink is that level two." He informed me before walking away. I took a deep breath before opening the door to see them still at the dining table, chatting away.