III. Victory

INSTAGRAM:

 November 6th

@malfoydraco

liked by @misspotts, @wandamax, @nat and 227, 097 others

purebloodmalfoy we won princess...

view all 3, 299 comments

@nott: you were on fire Athena! Great job Aurora!

@realtonystark: did she say yes?

@malfoydraco: she did Mr. Stark

@blaizabini: atta girl! You did great and you better plan what you're gonna do Draco, the Hogsmead trip is nearing

@malfoydraco: she really did amazing. And I already have a plan.

2 hours ago

--

ATHENA's POV

To not avoid the first match of the year, I decided to try out as seeker. They were a bit hesitant but needless to say I kicked their asses.

Flashback

"Come on Flint! Give me a chance!" I yelled as I went after him. "First of all, you're a girl and second of all Malfoy's gonna kill me if he found out."

I walked in front of him and raised an eyebrow. Sending my signature glare he cowered, "First of all, sexist and second Draco won't have to know until the game."

He looked at me, he sighed. "Fine be at pitch at 7 tonight." I smiled and waved at him.

--

I arrived at the pitch and I saw Flint with the rest of the team. He looked at me and nodded.

Climbing on my broom, he whistled and then released the snitch. "If you can find the snitch at record time, we'll let you play!" I smirked and the timer started.

Looking around the field and listened and then it hit me. The buzzing of the wings hit me. "Come on Stark!" a boy yelled. "Shut up or I'll throw you in the air and make you the quaffle!" I yelled as I dived towards the hoop, the snitch zoomed and was heading for the team.

They didn't see the snitch until I dived down at them. Seeing the snitch stop, I didn't slow down. "STARK!" they yelled as they ducked.

I caught the snitch and looked down at them, "Hey you chickens! Can I play now?"

They smirked at me, I flew down, Flint threw a shirt. "Welcome to the team." I smirked and nodded.

End of Flashback