VII. Locket

INSTAGRAM:

@weaslette

liked by @longbottom, @hannabbott, @looneylovegood and 1, 399, 715 others

redhead dangerous waiting game

COMMENTS DISABLED

10 hours ago

--

ELLIOT's POV

It was already mid-October and me and Theo had only visited that damn horcrux twice. That was the mission and quite frankly I do not get why Snape wanted us here.

Walking to the Great Hall for lunch I was bombarded by a thought. Athena had been silent, so turning back I walked to the Lake.

Arriving there I sat down by a tree and watched the water. Closing my eyes I looked for her. I found her and she felt so close.

Tapping on her heart she immediately tapped back. I smiled, "Excited princess pea."

I knew she was forbidden to use her telepathy according to Theo, she tickled my sides and I chuckled.

Sighing I felt the guilt again. My mind wandered to Lovegood again. She was so intriguing, I was cut off by a wave of flurries.

I smiled sadly and sent her some back. I felt a gush of wind and I smiled. "Practicing have we pea?" I felt her giggle and I smiled wider.

I heard walking and my eyes snapped opened. I felt Athena's presence but when I turned back it were Lovegood and Neville walking together with Hannah.

I shook my head in confusion. I looked back at the lake when I saw in the corner of my eyes the three walking towards the dock.

Looking at them I watched the blonde girl in curiosity. There was a sense of familiarity. I stared at them as they laughed and I saw Lovegood raise her hand.

I narrowed my eyes and I saw gold dust. I rubbed my eyes and looked again and it was gone.

"I must be going crazy..." I said and walked back.

--

NEVILLE's POV

We were by the docks and Aiana or Athena rather, it was just after her horrid detention with the Carrows.

Flashback

Me and Hannah were walking through corridors and hiding in the shadows.

We just enacted the first plight of the rebellion. We had successfully spray painted the wall and the door of the Carrows office. We also set off some gnomes in their office, as per request of Rolf.

I was escorting Hannah back to her dorms when a figure was thrown in front of us. Looking up there wasn't anyone there. I heard a grunt and I looked down.