VII. Separated

INSTAGRAM:

@athena

liked by @realtonystark, @misspotts, @steveroger and 4, 790, 877 others

starkpotts kitchen view

COMMENTS DISABLED

5 hours ago

--

ATHENA's POV

Everyone froze, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO!" I yelled as I whipped out my wand. The guests who aren't part of the Order had apparated away.

I looked at Theo and grabbed his hand, "ANGEL!" I screamed and she looked at me. "GET ALICIA AND BLAISE!" She scrambled and pulled our two friends.

I yelled for Cedric, Cho, Luna and Rolf in my head. I threw Theo to Angel and she looked at me confused.

I looked at her with wide eyes and hers widen as well. "GO!" I yelled and Alicia nodded. They appareted and black whisps rained down.

I looked and saw the second group fighting, "FOR MERLIN'S SAKE CEDRIC GO!" I yelled as I created a whip with mystic magic.

He snapped out of it and grabbed Cho who grabbed Luna who grabbed Rolf.

I saw the trio crouching down the table. I then saw Harry about to run to Ginny. My eye caught Remus and we nodded at each other. "Harry no." We said as we stopped him.

"But Gin-" "We'll take her. Just go." I said and he looked at me. I sent him a smile. "Go." I said with a laugh.

I flicked my whip to the side and it hit a death eater in the face. I looked at Mione and nodded at her. And with that the trio was gone.

Looking around I looked at my family and saw Cassie with a gun with Auntie Nat. "CASSANDRA!" I yelled as I whipped my whip into a sword and sliced a death eater.

I ran to them and coincidentally Morgan, mum, Harley and Cassie were together. Creating a portal under them they dropped.

Auntie Nat turned to me. I smirked at her and threw a widow bite behind me. We looked and it hit three death eaters.

I was about to hit a death eater when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked and saw grey eyes.

"Draco..." I whispered as I saw his eyes behind the mask. "Go." He ordered me. I shook my head.

"Merlin, Athena this is isn't your fight. I should have come myself then this wouldn't have happened." I sliced a death eater as I saw him coming.

"Draco I can't-" "Go with the plan. You'll see me again alright?" I nodded hesitantly. He yelled to Sirius and he looked.