IV. Manor Party

INSTAGRAM:

@athena

liked by @blaizabini, @nott, and 4, 604, 097 others

starkpotts polaroid photo

tagged: @malfoydraco

view all 821, 419 comments

@liciaspinns: real life royalties, that's what you guys are

@yourangel: you guys are goals, our Slytherin Royals

@malfoydraco: run angel, just run

@blaizabini: angel you have to run now

@nott: you have a death wish love...

@athena: how many times do I have to tell you, DON'T CALL US THAT!

2 hours ago

--

ATHENA's POV

We were all at Aunt Peg's house like usual, and as usual I was running around trying to balance everything. "Honestly Athena it feels like you're the eldest..." Uncle Sam said as I fixed his dress robes.

Yes you heard it right, dress robes. Wizard dress robes, believe me when I tell you that it did not end well with dealing with Dad. It took about 5 people to do it.

"Maybe I am mentally older than all of you." I retorted back. Uncle Thor boomed a laugh and was almost gonna fall. Uncle Loki flicked his hand without looking and saved the big oaf from falling.

I finished with Uncle Sam when Auntie Nat came down. "Hello Miss Stark, time for your dress." She said as she pulled me away.

We entered our room and the girls were there. I saw Morgan twirling in her red and gold dress. She had beautiful flower details and she had a flower hair piece that was a gift from Uncle Thor.

          I laughed at her, "You like your dress Morg?" I asked as she looked at me

I laughed at her, "You like your dress Morg?" I asked as she looked at me. She nodded and smiled wide. "I cannot wait! Draco promised me a dance!"