Cracked Lips

My eyes shot open and my mouth felt dry. I licked my cracked lips and yawned. Loki was lying on his stomach. His arm draped over my waist. I thought it was cute. No matter what position he was laying in he found a way to keep a firm grasp around my waist as if I might disappear if he let go.

The sheet was resting over his lower half exposing his pale, muscular back. His hand squeezed the skin on my hip and I yelped.

"Loki!" I hissed, playfully slapping his shoulder. He smirked and suddenly I was under him with his hands pinning my wrists to the bed. It happened so quickly that my head spun. I whimpered as he gently nibbled my ear lobe. I bit my lip to suppress a moan. His tongue ran down my neck and tingles ran down my spine as I pushed him off. He growled as I straddled his lap, running my hands down his chest.

"I'm still tired." I whispered in his ear as I slid off the bed. He grabbed my wrist and winked at me. I snatched it back and changed into a tunic and leggings. He pouted when I slipped a tunic over my bare body. I rolled my eyes at him. Then something caught my eye.

Bruises.

My eyes trailed over my arms and legs. Taking in the bruises Naddr had left on my milky skin. A small sob escaped my lips as all the torturous memories came rushing back, my knees becoming weak.

Naddr's fingers running over my skin. His breath swirling in my ear as he whispered dirty things to me. Dry heaving as he touched me. Moaning as he touched me. Loki screaming until his throat bled. Blood. Screaming. Pain. Horror. Crying. Chains. Nightmar-

"Come here." Loki ordered, drawing me from my painful thoughts. Small whimpers were falling from my lips. He motioned for me to come over and I did, snuggling into his arms. He pressed his lips to my temple. His hands absentmindedly stroked my hair.

I moved slightly causing my neck to crack, I groaned. I was so sore. I took a sharp intake of breath and massaged my neck with my fingers. Loki smacked my hand away and replaced my fingers with his. I moaned quietly as he rubbed my shoulders and dug his thumbs into my neck.

"Thanks." I murmured, stretching my neck out again. He nodded and then put his arm around my waist. "I wish we could watch a movie or something." I whined and threw my head back. My eyes traveled to him slowly and I smirked.

"What?" He asked raising and eyebrow.

"You don't think you can use your magic can you?" I purred. He shook he head and grinned.

"I do not even know what a movie is." He shrugged. My eyes widened.

"You've never seen a Disney movie?!"

"Never." He replied and leaned back. His eyes held a hint of child like amusement.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Loki was telling me about what it was like when he and Thor were kids. He told me about the fights they got in and the 'adventures' they had. Like when the managed to catch the Palace's entire Italian Garden on fire. Loki also explained that a "British" accent was originally an Asgardian accent. Asgardians used to spend so much time on Midgard that the British picked up the accent.

I sighed and leaned into his side. pI stared at the door curiously as it began to click. It slid open revealing Naddr, followed by four guards. Loki stood from the bed in a protective fashion as Naddr snapped his fingers and pointed towards me.

I screamed and tried to run but two guards grabbed my arms and the other two grabbed my legs. They hauled me from the floor.

"Please stop!" I whimpered, twisting in circles and kicking. Loki held Naddr by the throat and looked as if he was about to self combust with rage.