Shadow Sneaks out

It was late at the 'Scrap Brain' Kingdom and Shadow was with Rouge are on Shadows room balcony. "Rouge? Have you ever wondered what the world looks like outside of your kingdom?" Shadow questions. Rouge looks at Shadow very confused yet not too surprised. "Why's that, your highness?" Rouge asks. "It's just a random thought," Shadow said. "Well, yes sometimes I wonder what life is out of the kingdom but we're, especially your not allowed to go beyond," Rouge said.

"Get me two long black cloaks and anything that works for a quick disguise and I mean quick" Shadow ordered softly. "Of course your highness" Rouge responds. When they're done Shadow was wearing a black shirt and pants along with a hood that's black outside red inside but of course the new blue necklace underneath. Rouge, on the other hand, was wearing a gray shirt along with dim pink pants and the same hood except instead of red it was hot pink.

"Ready?" Shadow asked. "Ready" Rouge responds and they jumped off Shadows balcony. Rouge helped Shadow get down since she can fly and his room is really high up. Once they reached ground level Shadow and Rouge ran well, Shadow pulled Rouge towards the Kingdom border. By Shadow pulled her, he have these rocket skates that allows him to reach high speeds.

They kept going stopping to walk at every city Shadow and Rouge get to, of course, they had to stop running when they're near because Shadow is the only one in the entire Kingdom that can go that fast. They did eventually get to the Kingdom border as Shadow saw someone else doing the same.

Shadows POV:
I couldn't really see but it looked like a cat and hedgehog coming to the border. "Who are they?" Rouge whispers. "I don't know. Do you think they're from 'Green Hills'?" I ans/ask. The one in the gray shirt and pants along with a black cape seeming royal blue on the inside pulls their friend towards us.

Rouge started to push me towards them until we are eye to eye. The one with a cape looks left then right and pulls down their hood. I was shocked and started to do the same. He was also shocked from the looks of it. "Your highness?" The cat and Rouge called. I shook my head and crossed my arms. I feel like I could trust the blue hedgehog in front of me but I don't know for sure yet. "Hi," the hedgehog said. "Hi" I responded not knowing what to do.

"The names uh-" the blue hedgehog said then seemed to be thinking of something. He looks at the cat and she shrugs. "Sonic," he said. "This is Blaze" he introduced the cat. "I'm Shadow and this is Rouge," I said pointing to Rouge when I introduced her. That's when my necklace started to glow. Sonics was too.

"What's going on?" Blaze asked. "I have no idea" Rouge answered. A blinding pure white light shined on us and I covered my eyes. "Yay! You finally made it!" A voice spoke. "Master? Are you sure these are the two? They're kind of arch enemies towards each other" another voice spoke. "Yes. If this doesn't work then it'll be too late" the previous voice spoke. Too late for what though? "Take them somewhere to rest. They came at the middle of their night after all" the voice continued and the next thing I know I was carried by someone.

I don't know who or what has us but I have to do something soon. I'm too weak now but I'll come up with something. Everything goes all black again.

Third POV:
A twin-tailed orange and white fox with a white bodysuit and brown hat was carrying Sonic. He wasn't alone carrying Shadow was a slightly taller red echidna wearing the same type of bodysuit. There was also a pink hedgehog in a white short dress and white headband carrying Rouge. Not to mention a golden furred hedgehog with a longer white dress and the same white headband in her hair.

Once they reached a room the fox opened the door to a small bedroom with four beds in the colors of, blue, red, purple, and pink. The walls are a golden yellow and the floor is a cyan color. The room also has a closet, a curtain in a corner, 3 bathrooms, and a small kitchen. "Let's set them down," the echidna said. The others nod and place the princes and their assistants down. Covered in the blankets. "Do you think the prophecy is true?" The twin-tailed fox asked. "I don't see why not. There has to be no doubt about it!" The pink hedgehog exclaimed. "Well we'll wait and find out soon," the gold hedgehog said as she placed a fruit basket on the nightstand.

The four leaves the room. They make their way back to their master. "Are they safe in their room?" The first voice asked. "Yes master, and we left a housewarming gift on the table like you asked" the pink hedgehog answered. "Alright then, you all can have some free time until the 4 wakes up," the first voice said. "Thank you, master!" The twin-tailed fox said. "Your welcome Miles" the voice replied.

Miles POV:
Oh! I just love free time! The girls got a tea set out while I and Knuckles gets out a racing game. "You ready to lose?" Knuckles asked. "No, but are you?" I asked determined. "Oh, you're on," Knuckles said. "You boys are so competitive," Amy said. "We might be but I will win!" Knuckles exclaimed.

A little while later Knuckles lost to me. "No way I won!" I exclaimed. "I lost? Oh come on I never lost" Knuckles said with some frustration. "That's probably because it's practice!" Maria said making Knuckles feel better. "Yeah. Practice" Knuckles said getting up. "I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later," I said jokingly. "Oh-ho I will" Knuckles replied. "Boys" I heard the girls said. I didn't mind it though. It won't be long until Knuckles asks for that rematch.

Maria POV:
"I'll go check the prince's," I said getting up. "Alright. Do the same with the girls too Maria" Amy said. "I will," I said. So I make my way to their room opening it seeing the boys struggling to sleep. "The charms" I realized.