Prophecy Fulfilled? Part 1

Sonics POV:
I woke up in a strange chamber. It was light blue and for some reason I can't see through the thin glass. I tried to contact Shadow but no response. Guess I'll have to do this on my own then. Where is he? What happened? Where am I!?

Shadows POV:
I woke up in a type of cell. Touching the ground make me weak and I had to jump on a conveniently placed chair. I tried to contact Sonic but no response. This is something I need to do then. Where's Sonic? What even happened? Where am I!?

Aphires POV:
"Yes! We stopped the bad guy from doing further damage!" Blur said in language. "That may be correct but we still need to find our owners" Darkquill said in language. The two fly all over to find the princes but non prevailed. "Find anything?" Darkquill asked in language. "No. I wonder what Skrun did to them" Blur said in language.

They searched high and low. All but one place. "Could they really be-?" Blur asked in language. "Only one way to find out" Darkquill said in language. The two make their way to the dungeon. Flying and running. They kept going and reached the door to the entrance. "*Breath* You ready for this?" Darkquill asked in language. "Yes" Blur said in language and they opened the door. Inside was very dark. Only light is the one from the outside.

It might've intimidated the two Aphires but they weren't going to give up that easily. The two tip toed in and were very cautious about where they were taking a step. That was until Darkquill picked Blur up and they slowly flew up to each cell looking for the princes. They found innocent citizens, harmless creatures, and more that were never meant to be in this dungeon.

They wanted to help but didn't know how. They went down a spiral staircase and went through some empty cells. They go down a rope well, the hole for the rope. Until they reached a lighter cell with a familiar silhouette. The Aphires walked to the cell carefully trying to not make a sound. Once there they hid until they heard a familiar voice.

"Blur? Darkquill? Is that you?" The voice asked leaning forward. Darkquill looked very carefully inside and sees a familiar hedgehog. "Shadow?" Darkquill asked. "Oh. It is you. So glad you two are okay but we have a problem. I am unable to contact Sonic and I can't leave unless I want to feel so weak I will be needed to be carried throughout the rest of the journey" Shadow explained to the Aphires.

They understood and try to find a way to get Shadow out. Getting into the cell was easy because they don't have Chaos powers and the bars were big enough for them to fit through. The problem now is how to get Shadow out. The Aphires kept thinking of ways they could do this. They aren't strong enough to carry Shadow, there's nothing for Shadow to walk on, and there's no chance of doing 'Chaos Control' due to the risk of draining whatever's left.

It took a while but they did it. The Aphires pushes the chair Shadow was sitting on. Shadow apologizes but not only was it Blurs plan but there's really no other solution. Shadow picks up the Aphires and skated hoping to find Sonic soon.

Sonics POV:
I am hungry. I don't know where I am neither how I got here. All I know is that I have to find a way out of here and find Shadow. We have a prophecy to fulfill and I'm already missing my Blackberry. Not to mention that the Aphires could be in danger.

I need to find a way out of here. None of my powers work and when I do Spin Dash in specific I start to feel weak so I have to find another way out. Now.

Aphires POV:
Shadow carried us all over the dungeon looking for Sonic but he's nowhere to be seen. "Find him yet?" Shadow asked us. We just shake our heads slowly. "Where are you Sonic?" Shadow whispered. We literally have no idea. We kept looking around the Castle hoping to find Sonic here.

"Come on. Come on Sonic. Where are you?" Blur asked in language. Shadow then spots Skrun. It seems like he was carrying something. What is it though? No time for distractions no matter how important they can be. "Oh no" Shadow said quietly. Two guards were guarding something. Shadow ducked to the back of one of the pillars. "What are-" Blur started until Darkquill covered his mouth.