Time for Prophecy

Sonic, Shadow, and their Aphires land on the island a Palace was at. "What is a Palace doing all the way here?" Sonic asked. "Don't know. Let's keep our gaurd up" Shadow said as they approach the Castle doors. There was a small entrance the Aphires could go through but Sonic and Shadow can't go in unless the drawbridge opens.

"Can you two open the bridge for us?" Sonic asks the Aphires softly. The two nods and goes through the mini entrance. It took a while but the two opened the gate and the hedgehog princes entered with caution. Anything could be in there, it might even be- "ack!" Sonic said. "Sonic" Shadow said, skating up to him. "*Groan* Where did that come from?" Sonic asked weakly. "I have no idea but we'll get through this. Together" Shadow said and helps Sonic up. "Thanks Blackberry" Sonic thanked. "Your welcome Blueberry" Shadow said.

After a few minutes of gazing into each others eyes the two hedgehogs continue on with Shadow giving Sonic a little piggy back ride. 'What even hurt me?' Sonic thought. 'I don't know. I'm guessing it's some kind of security measure which means that someone else is here' Shadow thought responded. They continued walking forward with caution and Shadow triggered the next trap.

"Shadow look out" Sonic shouted and pushed Shadow away from daggers that came out of the wall. "That was a close one" Sonic said laying on top of Shadow. Shadow blushes and responds with, "y-yeah, that was a close call". Sonic gets up while blushing. "Shall we continue?" Shadow said to move away from the awkwardness. "Yes. Of course" Sonic said and they walked forward. They continued and looks in every room they pass. "Anything yet?" Sonic asked looking into a bedroom. "No. Not quite" Shadow responds opening the Ball room.

~1 hour later~

Sonics POV:
We were looking everywhere. Even split up at a point but I think I found something. 'Blackberry. I think I found something. It seems to be a throne room and you'll never believe who I am seeing on the throne' I mind communicated to Shadow. 'Be right there as soon as I can' Shadow mind communicated back. I just stood there looking at the throne.

Shadow tapped my shoulder. 'Hey, I figured this will help keep us quiet. So, you found something?' Shadow M.C'd to me. 'Yeah look at this' I M.C'd to Shadow and he seems worried. 'No way. Now that we found him. Where's his brother?' Shadow M.C'd. 'I don't know but if we're going to succeed we might need to get closer' I M.C'd. Shadow nods and we carefully and quietly walked in. So glad we can communicate with our minds.

We carefully crept up to get a closer look. He looked our direction and we quickly hid next to his throne. 'Do not look this direction' I kept thinking over and over again apart from Shadows mind. They kept walking to the doors and looked left then right. They closed it and walked back putting their left hand on their face. Must've thought we were there or there were intruders on the other side.

When they sat on the throne I signaled the Aphires to provide some type of longer distraction. Blur flew on top of their head and pulled on the quills. "Hey! Get off!" They said in a demonic tone. Darkquill flew up to them and kicked them on the stomach. "Pests" they said and tossed Blur and Darkquill across the room. "I am the powerful One and I'll take this back" they said.

The next thing I know our charms started glowing. I started to feel weak and seems like Shadow was also feeling this. "Sonic" Shadow said weakly. "Shadow" I replied weak. Everything goes black.

Beings POV:
I walked up to the two princes. Those two were weak. I already know why too. They're not from this world so it figures that they couldn't survive here for long. Well, we better put them somewhere safe since they have their controllers on. I can't do anything when their on and I can't take it of them or I'll disappear in dust. I most definitely don't want that. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Oh well, better now than ever I guess. I'm one you can call-

SKRUN. "Ahahahahahahaha!" I laughed.
-------------------------