Prophecy Fulfilled? Part 2

Previously on Sonic the Royale Hog. The Aphires went on their final quest rescuing the princes from being captive and Skrun. It sadly also came with the price of their lives in the same time. Now a battle to end it all. Will the princes win or does Skrun rule it all? Now we shall find out. ☺️

Third person POV:
Prince Sonic and Prince Shadow now stands face to face with Skrun. Skrun leaps at them but the princes dodged. Shadow threw his 'Chaos Spears' at Skrun. Skrun reflected it and Shadow gets up from the damage. Sonic used this time and spin dashes Skrun getting kicked back in response. He tries using a homing attack and it almost worked until Skrun healed himself at no time at all. Knowing it all has to end Shadow tries to make room for Sonic by doing 'Chaos Spear'. As Skrun was distracted by Shadow, Sonic does a homing attack. Skrun reaches out for the princes but they leapt back. Forcing Skrun to unleash a powerful blast. This really weakened the princes to near death. Now nearly defeated.

"Give up yet boys?" Skrun ask, walking up to them. "I believe you forgot ngh. Something Skrun" Sonic said weakly. "What would that be your highness?" Skrun asked right in front of the very weak Sonic. "Chaos. Emeralds" Sonic states. Skrun's eyes went wide open and he stepped back as those emeralds appears. They circle around the hedgehogs getting absorbed.

"Your terror ends here and now" Super Sonic states. They fly to Skrun punching, kicking, and using Chaos powers. This however, wasn't enough to stop him. Skrun smirks and powers up a super powerful blast of glowing purple. Super Sonic and Super Shadow does the same except it's bright golden yellow. The Palace falls apart and now it's just Skrun and the Supers. Skrun bends his arms and pushes it out. The Supers starts to get overwhelmed. "Come on. Come on" Super Sonic said.

That's when Super Shadow sees the inhibitor rings. 'What if?' Shadow thought. He quickly take them off which gives them the boost they need. The Aphires also happened to follow them finding themselves something that they think will be useful.

(Ha! Not dead! The Aphires just passed out and the ash wasn't ash. They teleported out of there since Shadow can teleport. The "ash" was the fact it's Darkquills first time and it also took of a quill. 😂)

The Super hedgehogs uses all the power and force they have on the one blast. By the time Skrun realizes what they were doing it was to late for him. The blast hits and reverts him back to his normal self. "Wh-what?" Skate asked, very confused on what's going on.

Shadow was about to fall down when Sonic catches him. "We did it Sonic" Shadow whispers. "Yes we did Blackberry" Sonic whispers back. They were ready to go home when Shadow gets punched back. "What the-?" Sonic asked. A new opponent has arrived. "Alright. We might not" Shadow said and flew back punching the figure. "Who are you?" Sonic asked the figure. "Let's just say, I'm the cause of all your problems" the figure said, taking the black hood to reveal the hedgehog who started this lifelong situation a very long time ago.

"So it's you. You're the cause of Skate going bad" Shadow said. "Why yes. Yes I am black one" Mephilina the dark said. "I'll also do the same to you" Mephilina said and goes to Shadow at full speed. Sonic moves Shadow to the side having Mephilina to hit a meteor. It now has a path down to Earth. "Uh oh" Sonic said and tries to intercept the meteor. Mephilina was about to stop Sonic when Shadow holds her back. "Oh no you don't" he said and spins her around himself. Letting her go away from the meteor.. or as she will think there. Sonic uses 'Chaos Control' and the meteor hits Mephilina as she just crashed into the moon. Sonic and Shadow stands next to each other they look at each other and nods. "Chaos.. Blast!!" They both shout at the same time. The blast hit Mephilina and just like that, she was stone. The hedgehog princes float down to the now statue Mephilina. Shadow was about to kick it but Sonic tapped on his shoulder and pointed on his energem glowing. Shadows was too.

"What's going on?" Shadow asked. "I don't- woah!" Sonic shouts. Just that the energems lost their glow but the glow grew brighter. The glows came out of the energems, do a spiral against and set off to space. "What was-? Whaaaaat" Sonic said. Sonic and Shadow are in the presence of the two gods themselves. Run and Skate. Right in front of them. Run has sky blue fur, grass green eyes, quills are pulled back, and wearing red armor. Skate has dark black fur, red crimson eyes, quills are spread in a Shadow way, and wearing white armor.

"Thank you for releasing us boys so we can do this" Run said. "Good luck on this new journey" Skate said. They placed their hands on Shadow and Sonics heads. "Prince Sonic Z. Hedgehog and Shadow T. Hedgehog. Please accept our gifts for you and your Kingdoms" Run finished. Black for the hedgehogs. Run has Sonic in his arms as Skate has Shadows in his. Run winked and a flash of a white light comes to view.

Back at the Kingdoms
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sonics POV:
I have a headache. I have woken up in a flower field and next to me was Blackbe- I mean Shadow sleeping peacefully. The Aphires came up to me and Shadow woke up. I surprised him with a small peck on his cheek to mess with him a little bit. He was so surprised and red I couldn't contain my laughter.

He got revenge only longer and not the cheek. The lips. Now I'm stunned and probably tomato red. "Revenge" Shadow whispers in my ear and I just gave him a smile. Our friends ran up to us making sure we were okay. I was better than I ever was. 'Right Blackberry?'. 'Would rather not be anywhere else but with you Prince Sonic the hedgehog' Shadow mind communicated.

Third Person POV:
King Mephilies was sent into exile. Rebuilding was put in order. Not to mention that the Aphires get the appreciation they need. Now, 12 yrs later. Yes that means They're 27 yrs old. They live together on the used to be border of the two Kingdoms. In wandering around they also adopted an orphan. A girl in fact.

Description:
Name: Princess Scarlette the hedgehog
Current Age: 11
Power: Chaos (Don't question)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That was how we saved the Kingdom pumpkin" King Sonic the hedgehog said. "Really papa? U and papa did that?" Scarlett asked on Sonics lap. "Yes that did happen. Right papa Shadow?" Sonic answered. "Yes, someday Scarlette you'll have your adventure too. Just like us" Shadow said sitting next to Sonic and Scarlette.

"When will that be?" Scarlette asked. "Soon. For now you're just daddy's little girl" Sonic said, lifting Scarlette. They all lived happily ever after.

                    ~The End~

      A/N:

Number1KB: That was sweet. That was the end of this book. Only thing is, I can't just leave without a form of teaser for the next one. Right guys?

Sonic: That's right.

Shadow: Another Sonadow book and two villains.

Sonic: Well, one minor villain and one world threatening.

Shadow: Yeah fastest thing alive.

Sonic: Ultimate lifeform.

Number1KB: They just keep getting closer. Also B.S if you can figure out those initials for the next official book. Plus the next book is probably the Christmas Book🎄. Only one way to find out. See you all at the next one!

All: BYE!!