Battle of The Kingdoms

The plan was working. Blaze and the Green Hills army companied by Tails and Knuckles were distracting the Skull Brain Kingdoms army. Sonic and Amy are sneaking into the Castle. Sonic wearing the same hooded cape in Chapter 3 and Amy wearing Rouge's cape.

Sonic and Amy runs into the entrance once close enough and heads to the room Shadow should be in according to their calculations. When Sonic tried to open it the door was locked. "Drat! We'll need something to unlock it" Sonic whispers. "I got it!" Amy whisper/exclaims. She takes the pin from the hooded cape and reshape it. Now it can unlock. Amy unlocks the door and slowly opens it. The two hedgehogs crept slowly to a nearby hiding spot that turn out to be behind a dresser.

"Am I really doing the right thing here?" Super Shadow asks himself. "Of course you are son. Forget that stupid prophecy stuff and we can conquer 'Green Hills' together" King Mephilies says then breaks in evil laughter. "You're mad" Queen Iblis said serious. "Oh Iblis honey. You're still going to be a part of this" Mephilies said pretending to be sincere. Iblis didn't fall for it but stood down knowing that there's nothing she can do about it now.

Super Shadows energem starts glowing but he hid it. "Something wrong Shadow?" Mephilies asks. "No. Nothings wrong" Super Shadow quickly replies. Sonics did to and before he could hide it Mephilies spots it. "Well what do we have here?" Mephilies said and Super Shadow and Iblis turns and faces him. Sonic and Amy slowly backed up. When they reached the wall Mephilies looks their direction.

"Well look what we have here" Mephilies said about to grab Sonic but Sonic spin dashed at him. King Mephilies flew back and Amy summons a hammer straight from Safe Space. "Sorry about the mess we're about to make" Amy said running up to Mephilies. She slammed Mephilies into the wall, her hammer making a piko sound. Sonic unties Iblis and Super Shadow backs up. 'Ha! I did it! Okay, Shadow listen to me. We have a prophecy to fulfill together. I think I figured it out. Not only do our energems contain the two but they are also a part of us. We need to reunite bringing the two Kingdoms together. That's what it's about Shadow. I know it!' Sonic mind communicate to Prince Shadow.

'B-but Sonic. I don't really have a choice. It's either this or-' Super  Shadow mind communicate until interrupted. 'Blackberry. Your scared. It's alright though. Everyone including my father is safe. I know that. You should do what you think is right. What do you think you should do? Not what do you think is best for others at the moment. Understand?' Sonic mind communicated. Super Shadow just stood there stunned. He doesn't know what to do.

He closes his eyes and slowly nods tearing up again. "Alright then. Let's fulfill a prophecy" Super Shadow said turning back into Shadow. "Nooo!!!" Mephilies yells pushing Amy to the side, running to the emeralds. Shadow jumps and Sonic takes Amy and Iblis' hands. Shadow skates up to them and once all but Mephilies held onto Shadow, Shadow uses 'Chaos Control'. Teleporting them to the forest from before.

"Thank you Sonic. Amy" Shadow said to the two hedgehogs. "It's no problem Shadow" Amy said. Sonic kissed Shadow on the cheek and asks, "what now?". "Well, we could do what Run never tried" Shadow said. "What's that?" Sonic asks. "Go for the source" Shadow said pointing up. "Oh yeah. This all started with a witch" Sonic said. "Exactly" Shadow responds. "How are we going to get up there though?" Sonic asked. Amy clears her throat. Once she got Sonic and Shadows attention, Amy points on the charms.

"Of course. We can focus all our power on the gems. Good thinking Amy" Sonic exclaims. Amy nods and Sonic and Shadow takes their energems. Focus on them and another flash of light comes in. "W-where are we now?" Shadow asked. The two hedgehogs gets up and looks around. "I have no idea" Sonic said circling around slowly. "Wherever we are. I'm glad that I'm with you and happy birthday Sonic" Shadow said snuggling up with Sonic. "Thanks Blackberry. Now to find Run and Skate" Sonic said and they look on the horizon.

A/N: What did you all think about the battle of the Kingdoms coming to the hedgehogs conclusion that they'll need to fulfill the prophecy right away? They probably don't know how though. Well this was a shorter chapter than the others with 727 words. Now to start the next one. Bye for now!