Can go Faster!?

One month has passed and Sonic and Shadow are now struggling.

"What are we supposed to do Shadow!?" Rouge panicked. "Relax. We learned everything we need to learn. Now hopefully we can set things right" Shadow said trying to calm Rouge down. "Blackberries right. We should all just stay calm and come up with a strategy" Sonic said. "O-okay your highness" Rouge said smiling. "I could try and reason with him but I don't know what good it can do us" Shadow sighs.

"Okay, our two Kingdoms have been in war for a month now. That doesn't mean we can't do something about it now though. We need to try something. Anything to make them stop" Sonic said. "Guys!" Blaze called running up to the three with Amy following. "King Mephilies has King Jules captive and he said that he'll only return him if either Sonic agrees to give up 'Green Hills' or if Shadow drops the prophecy" Blaze said out of breath. "What!?" Sonic shouts.

Shadows POV:
This is bad. I don't know what to do. The prophecy will be ruined if I went back with my father but if I don't Sonic won't even have one. There's only one thing left to do. "I'll go with him" I said.

Everyone seems shocked. "Shadow" Rouge said. "I would rather go back to lies and no love than let Sonics father perish" I said facing forward, arms crossed, and a saddened frown. "No. No please don't! I-I-I can't. I won't let you" Sonic said standing in front of me crying and hugging me really tight.

"Don't worry about me. I'll sneak out for visits okay? Then everyone can be in peace" I said petting his head on our knees. I kissed him and he did back. I got up and hugged all my other friends. Whispering in Blazes ear, "take good care of him". "I will. Don't worry your highness" Blaze said back. That's when I skated back to my Castle, tears streaming with the last I heard being, "Shadow". Which I can tell was Sonics voice, we can block the mind talk so I did just that right after thinking, 'it's alright Blueberry. Goodbye for now'.

Once I arrived in the Castle the guards dragged me to my father's room. I see my mother tied up next to the door and felt anger heating up. "What did you do!?" I asked. "Just putting your mother in her place. You are aware of what's tomorrow. Correct?" Father no-good said. "Blue- Sonics birthday" I said almost saying my pet name for him. "That's right and I want you to give him a small gift from me" Mephilies said smirking.

Sonics POV:
I went back to my Kingdom where my mother gave me a death hug of sorts. "Oh Sonic. Glad you came back safe" my mother said in a worried tone. I tried to contact Shadow for the rest of the night. I think he blocked me so that he can talk with his father in private.

The next morning I heard a voice in my head rambling really fast. I tried to calm it down. 'Woah woah. Calm down. Take a deep breath and talk slower please?' I thought. I think it worked because now Shadow is talking. 'My father gained gems called 'Chaos Emeralds'. These gems are currently corrupted and I need you to stop whatever I end up doing' Shadows voice spoke. 'Wait. You're saying that you may get corrupted and we'll need to save you?' I thought. 'Yes. Gather your strongest army, do whatever you can to stop me. Please hurry!' Shadows voice spoke and communication was cut off. I need to tell Blaze and my parents. I have to tell the whole Kingdom!

I did that and now we're ready. As Ready As We'll Ever Be....