The Prophecy

Maria POV: I quickly ran as fast as I can to the others. When I opened the door everyone looked up at me. "Maria, are you alright?" Amy asked. "The. Charms. They're. Glowing" I said out of breath. "They're what!?" The others exclaimed.

With that we all headed to the bedroom. The charms were still glowing and the boys don't seem okay. "It's happening now!?" Tails asked. "Looks like it" I said.

~1 hour later~

Sonics POV:
I woke up with a major headache. When I looked around I found myself in a new room. Along with Blaze, Shadow, and Rouge. Shadow was also waking up while the girls were just as confused as I am. "Oh so glad you woke up" someone said.

I looked in front of me and see a twin-tailed fox. Two tails? Sweet! "Breakfast with be down the hall of your first right turn" the fox said. I nodded and the fox leaves saying, "questions will be answered there" he said leaving. "Does anyone know who that was or where we are?" I asked. Everyone slowly shakes their heads. "Well then we'll need to keep alert of our surroundings" Shadow said. "Alright" I responded.

~7 minutes later~

Third person POV:
The group goes the directions Tails told them. Once they reached the door, Sonic looks to his left and Shadow and Rouge nods their heads. Sonic then looks to his right and Blaze nods. Sonic opens the door and they were welcomed to a huge table filled with food. There were four seats at the side of the door and another four on the other. With a throne in the middle of the four on the other side.

When the group got closer they saw name tags on the seats. Rouge the bat, Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic the hedgehog, and Blaze the cat. They sit down and four animals came in. The two girls were wearing white dresses while the boys were in white bodysuits. When they sat down they introduced themselves. Amy, Tails, Maria, and Knuckles. A light blue mist shows on the throne and the white hedgehog was there. The hedgehog has five quills in front and two on back. He wears black, white, gold, and blue shoes. He also wears a light grey pants.

Everyone but, Amy, Tails, Maria, and Knuckles were surprised. "Hi! Of course you don't know me but I know you" the hedgehog spoke. Sonic and Shadow were confused while Blaze and Rouge were surprised. "Okay let's do this, I'm Silver T. Hedgehog. The guardian of the Kingdoms" the hedgehog introduced. "The what?" Sonic asked. "Guardian of the Kingdoms! Basically like someone who watches over others. I am that" Silver clarifies.

"You two hedgehogs are the prophecies main characters!" Silver exclaims. "The what?" Shadow asked. "Do you know the necklaces you are wearing hedgehogs?" Amy asks. Sonic and Shadow looks at their necklaces and shakes their heads slowly. "Well those are what are called energems" Tails said. "They're how you'll, communicate, use new power, and are very dangerous in the wrong hands" Knuckles continued. "Any questions so far?" Amy asks. "Yes um.. where are we?" Sonic asked. "You are at Safe Space" Silver answers. "The what?" Blaze asked. "The Safe Space. It's where you can rest or retreat to in battle" Tails said. "You can also come for a visit. You can come at anytime, important, ridiculous, or anything really" Knuckles explained. "So.. if I come to avoid some duties it's fine or are there actually boundaries?" Shadow asks. "It's literally anytime so yes you're allowed to disobey duties and parents rules from us" Amy answers.

"That sounds like a bad way to do things" Sonic compliments in a playful tone. "Like we said. No boundaries!" Amy said. "If they abandon their royal duties to come here then what will happen when they get back?" Blaze asked. "That's something that'll have to settle in with itself" Maria answers. "Are there any more questions? We need to tell you something" Knuckles asked. The group shakes their heads. "Okay then let's tell you the prophecy of the 'Twin Hedgehogs'," Silver said using a lightning effect.

"Once there were two hedgehog god brothers. Run and Skate. Run was the god of 'Green Hills'. Skate was the god of 'Scrap Brain'. The two were in peace and harmony, nothing could of had ruin it. Well, until something did ruin it. Skate found a mysterious gemstone on their front doorstep. Once he picked it up Skate got- *sniff* he got possessed. Possessed by none other than Daisy the dark. A witch who's sole purpose is to take over the universe. The brothers fought until Run had enough. Run takes the gemstone and throws it down at the barrier of the Kingdoms. It broke in half and thanks to the dust of miracles the two gods gets sucked into the each half. At that process the gems formed into the very energems you're wearing. Don't worry Shadow, the evil in Skate is dormant. Just be careful of your emotions and you'll be fine" Silver explained.

Shadow nods and clenches his energem. "Now unless you have some new questions, Amy and Maria can lead you to the exit" Silver said. The group looks at each other and shakes their heads slowly. Silver claps twice and Amy and Maria leads them to the exit. When they got there the girls turns to the group. "Once when you all exit you'll be in your beds and the day will restart for everyone but you four" Amy said. "Your first day of training will be next week" Maria said. The boys nods in understanding.

The door opens and Sonic, Blaze, Shadow, and Rouge wakes up in bed that next morning.