Chapter 7

(A/N: hello hello readers! Sorry for the long update. Like I said, I'm getting busy from my school works 'cause our professors kept sending us things to do. And just a reminder, instead of putting "*thinking*", I'm just gonna do it in 'italicized' form to make it simple. Just that and enjoy reading! Don't forget to vote since it would help much.)

(Update: Sana is just a few seconds from Mina's home rather than a few minutes. Will post Chapter 9 later.)

Momo: "Oh! Going to the store?"

Walking through the hallways, Jimin and Taehyung passed by Mina, Sana and Momo with their lunchboxes on the way to their favorite spot, the roof.

Taehyung: "Nope. We got our lunchboxes today."

Taehyung stopped to talk to Momo. Mina, who's beside Momo, watched Jimin as he continued walking, Sana doing the same at the opposite direction, but stopped in her tracks.

Sana: "Wanna have lunch together with us?"

Taehyung: "Really?! Can we?!"

Momo: "Mochiron! (Of course!)"

Taehyung: "Well then. I'll go find the other dude and we'll meet you up in the roof!"

Momo: "See you!"

The group then went on their way to the stairs up to the roof. Taehyung, who caught up with Jimin, pulled his collar and dragged him to the roof. Jimin gave up since he can't stop Taehyung when it comes to this situations.

At the roof, the girls and Taehyung started eating while chatting with each other, getting to know a bit of each other, well most likely only Taehyung, Momo and Sana, since Mina was just eating quietly, while Jimin's near the door, a bit of a distance from the group, eating his lunch quietly and alone.

Momo, who noticed this since they started eating, can't handle the atmosphere of the two, since this was Sana's and her plan to get Jimin and Mina closer.

Momo: "Who.... you guys wanna go to the store?"

Taehyung: "Want me to buy it for you guys?"

Momo: "That's nice Tae-chan!"

Taehyung: "I just happened to want to buy something so I'm helping out."

Sana: "Really? Then buy me a bread."

Momo: "Sana-chan..."

Taehyung: "I'll be going then!"

Momo: "Wait! We'll go with you!"

Sana: "Why are you dragging me with you?"

Momo: "Just because. C'mon Sana-chan!"

From Momo dragging Sana with her to them exiting the roof, both Jimin and Mina were still silent. Not minding that the atmosphere was so quiet that only the wind can be heard, both persons continued eating without a word.

While eating, Mina can't help but to keep glancing on Jimin who's eating his lunch by the door. Each glance took a second, then two seconds, getting longer until she started staring at him.

Mina: 'Jimin-kun eats very fast. His poker face... I don't why but it draws me in. He's not even doing anything but why does he seem so perfect? I wonder what you're thinking right now? I wonder what's on your mind when we're alone together?'