Chapter 12

A barbecue restaurant.

The new members of the taekwondo club are having a barbecue party as a celebration for the winners. The others that lost in their rounds were also appreciated, telling them that there's a next time for everyone since they're just getting started.

Taehyung has been spacing out, forgetting the meat that he's cooking. Jimin would always remind him that the meat is getting burnt.

The reason? Well...

Taehyung: 'No. It can't be. Myoui Mina, the flower at the peak, likes Park Jimin? This Jimin?!'

Flashback time.

Back when they were kids and when the two haven't met, Little Taehyung was thrown, not actually like they threw him, into a taekwondo dojo. Little Taehyung cried the first time his parents forced him to go to the dojo since he doesn't want to learn taekwondo.

There, he met Little Jimin.

Little Jimin: "Hey. Why are you crying?"

Little Taehyung looked at Little Jimin, and then cried again. Little Jimin is always serious when it comes to taekwondo so he asked the Little crying Taehyung to be quiet or go to a corner if he's gonna cry the whole day.

That day, Little Taehyung watched Little Jimin made some simple moves, like how to form a stance and the position to do a punch. Little Taehyung decided to do exactly what he's doing, but Little serious on taekwondo Jimin would always get mad at him for being sloppy. Well Little Taehyung wasn't doing well since his body is too soft. Throwing punched which felt like a baby tapping you.

Timeskip to middle school age, Jimin and Taehyung went to the same school. Unlike before, they're now good friends.

Jimin: "Taehyung-ah. We're in the same middle school! That's good."

Taehyung: "Yeah. Most of our classmates back in grade school didn't attend here, so it's good to see you. I'm not sure if I'm gonna have 100 friends here."

Jimin: "Well for starters, we should start speaking japanese."

Taehyung: "Arasseo. Let's start with her! Konnichiwa (Hello)! I'm Kim Taehyung and this is Park Jimin."

Girl Student: "Oh Konnichiwa. I'm (classmate name)! What school did you came from? I'm from (school name).

Taehyung: "Oh we're from (school name)!"

Girl Student: "Which club are you guys joining?"

Taehyung: "We're joining the taekwondo club!"

Girl Student: "Oh so desu ka (is that so)? I'm joining the volleyball club."

Taehyung: "I wonder what our homeroom teacher looks like."

Girl Student: "I just wish that it's not an old man."

Taehyung: "Hey Jimin, why aren't you saying anything?"

Taehyung turned to Jimin who's just looking around the classroom. He tapped his shoulders and caught the guy's attention.

Jimin: "Huh what?"

Taehyung: "I said, why aren't you talking? This is (classmate name) if you didn't hear."

Girl Student: "Konnichiwa~ (hello)"