Chapter 9

Mina: 'I said it...'

The two stayed silent for a few seconds as Mina looked down to hide her redden cheeks. Jimin, who hasn't spoken a word, or doesn't know what to say, continued to stare at the girl.

Male Passerby 1: "Hey! Look at that girl!"

Male Passerby 2: "Woah! She's hella cute man!"

Male Passerby 1: "Well it sucks. That guy must be her boyfriend."

Male Passerby 2: "Aahhh. So lucky~"

Jimin cleared his throat and turned his back. Hearing what the two guys that walked by returned him to his senses as he realized he was staring at the girl for a long time now and it was getting awkward already. He then stopped and said...

Jimin: "...Those places are really crowded. It's better that we don't go..."

Mina felt a stung in her chest after hearing what Jimin said to her. She expected it already but her mood still dropped.

Jimin offered her to walk her home and she agreed. Walking to her house was so silent, no one tried to break it. Jimin was walking behind Mina with a bit of distance. Well, the guy doesn't talk much to girls, and the girl is pretty much afraid of guys. What a combination.

Upon reaching the street of her house, Mina saw Sana who's looking around. The two then met eyes and Sana ran to her.

Sana: "Mina! Bujide yokatta (I'm so glad you're safe)!"

Sana looked behind her bestfriend and saw Jimin in a distance. She figured that Jimin walked her home since she knew Mina went to find the guy a while ago. She thanked Jimin, and the guy just bowed down and walked away in the opposite direction.

Mina could only look at Jimin's back as he walks away. She still felt down after Jimin turned down her invitation to the festival.

Momo: "Minari! Good job! Sorry but I saw everything hehe."

Mina then felt more down after being seen turned down by another friend of hers.

Momo: "Don't be discouraged! It'll be okay! Maybe a little more push is needed!"

The day passed and a new day came, with the same routine for the two girls attending their extra lessons. Class, break, class, lunch time, class then dismissal. They would usually see Jimin and Taehyung training on their club. Another thing that they would see was Nayeon flirting with Jimin, while the latter tries so hard so reject her, blushing madly at his straight-forward senpai.

A few days passed and it's the end of their extra lessons, and the start of their summer vacation. Mina still hasn't done anything since she was partly busy, and she doesn't know what kind of "push" she would do.

She wasn't like their senpai, Nayeon, who doesn't care about audience. She wasn't the type to talk to just anyone. She's too shy for that. Heck if she talks to a guy, that guy would be in trouble from her unofficial fan club. Yep she gained a fan club.

Momo: "Extra lessons end today. What's your plan now Mina?"

The two can heard a familiar voice calling Jimin's name, as Momo just sighed at it.