Chapter 15

Jungkook: "I knew it. Hey Jimin, you walked home together with this kid right? Yah yah, are you guys dating?"

Jungkook asked him, not knowing what it'll cause. Well, it's too late since there are so many students walking pass them, mostly the male students.

Male student 1: "Eh?! You're joking!"

Male student 2: "Nani?! Hana-chan and Jimin?"

Male student 3: "Wait who's Jimin?"

Male student 4: "The 1st year that took care of some of our 3rd year senpais."

Jimin: "We're not dating!"

Jimin shouted so everyone can hear him. Although Mina knew it was for the best, and it was the truth, she felt a pain in her heart.

She was scared since Jimin said it with a loud voice, almost like saying 'Don't talk about such a thing'.

Taehyung: "Umm... That's impossible Kookie. You probably mistook them 'cause of the angle."

Jungkook: "Well, that's true. Jimin wouldn't walk home with a girl. Well then, I'll see guys later."

Taehyung: "You're not coming in to our haunted house?"

Jungkook: "I'll look around for a bit."

Jungkook waved goodbye to Jimin and Taehyung. Taking a few steps, he glanced back to Mina who's now with Sana and Momo.

Jungkook: "How cute..."

Jungkook then walked away with Hoseok and Namjoon.

Sana and Momo decided to buy some popcorn, leaving Mina with Jimin. Taehyung went back to the booth, calling for customers.

Jimin: 'Just us two...'

Mina: "Bo...bowling?...Wanna go?"

Jimin thought to himself that he needs to work hard. If he can't ask or talk to Mina about some simple things, what more can he do when they walked together or talked together in the middle of the crowd?

Jimin: "Over here. Let's go in together."

Jimin told Mina as he went inside the haunted house. Mina followed him from behind.

The whole room's dark, only a bit of light can be seen to create the scary atmosphere.

Jimin: 'Wait, she doesn't hate this, right? She did say she wanted to visit here.'

Lost in thoughts, a ghost appeared which looked like a lady dressed in white, her face covered with her long hair, which is a wig, saying 'I am jealous.' But the ghost was actually a male, dressed as a female ghost.

Probably the ghost was jealous to see a couple, he thinks, visiting the haunted house together.

Thankfully, it was dark inside so the ghost didn't recognize Mina.

As soon as the ghost appeared, Mina quickly dashed to Jimin's back, shaking in fear.

Jimin: "You're not good at these kinds of things huh?"

Mina: *nods* 'Gomennasai Jimin...'

Jimin thought for a second and grabbed her hand. He held it gently and led her towards the exit.