Chapter 14

Whispery kisses on her bare shoulder woke Perci from the most content sleep she'd ever had. Every muscle in her body was relaxed and her entire body blazed with heat along her front. Forcing herself to open her eyes, she blinked a few times when she saw she'd been asleep on his shoulder. A shoulder which was human as her own.

"You changed back in your sleep." Lucan murmured into her hair, before cupping the back of her head and tipping it so she could see him. Lucan's human form was as devastatingly gorgeous as she remembered, but she had a momentary blip of sadness that his dangerously sexy demon form was gone for the time being.

"How long have I been asleep?" She murmured, nuzzling her nose against his.

"Only a few hours. You needed the rest." Lucan smirked, running a finger down the centre of her naked chest.

"Why am I naked?" She asked with a heavy blush fanning across her cheeks. She gently pulled the bed sheet to cover her body even though Lucan had obviously seen everything when he undressed her.

"I wanted to see my brands on you." He punctuated this by licking the brands on her neck and she moaned, surprised that they had turned into a major erogenous zone.

Gently, Lucan turned her so his front was plastered to her back and swept her hair to the side to suckle the skin beneath her ear. The arm her head laid on tensed and a strong hand cupped her jaw from the side to guide her lips to his own. The nervousness from being naked and vulnerable in Lucan's bed melted away under the soft sensual assault, but just as her heartbeat calmed his other hand moved from its position on her thigh. It slowly slid inward and Perci instinctively arched her back to scoot away, but the movement merely brought her into contact with the steel-like hardness of her soulmate.

"I-I've never..." She gasped, gently writhing against him and with a strong but gentle grip he halted her movements.

"No one has ever touched you here?" Lucan asked as he raised her knee to open her wide.

"No." She said breathily.

With one hand gently collaring her throat so he could continue to plunder her mouth and the other continuing its exploratory journey to her mound, Perci panted with anticipation. She'd never been in any kind of sexual situation and the feelings coursing through her body were almost too much to handle. And just as she thought she'd expire from waiting, Lucan lightly ran his fingers through her slit, finding her wet and ready.

"Hot and slick." He murmured against her lips before dragging her bottom one between his teeth.

The next pass of his fingertips ran more firmly over her clit and a strangled moan escaped her throat before it was quickly swallowed by Lucan's eager lips. There was no hesitating from that point, over and over again his strong fingers wreaked havoc on her nerve endings. When shudders from the growing pressure of her building orgasm started to cause her to writhe and grind, Lucan plunged a single finger into her tightness and with a strangled cry she climaxed.

Drawing her down from the overwhelming feelings going through her body, Lucan spread her wetness around until Perci had to grip his wrist to stop the too-intense sensations. He chuckled at the weak push she tried to do against his soft continued assault, but stopped anyway. There would be plenty of time to see to her pleasure. However, unable to halt the desire, he brought his finger to his mouth and sucked it clean, noting the hitch in her breath as he did so.

"Delicious." He murmured and kissed her again, sharing the flavour of her passion.

Perci initially wasn't sure about tasting herself, but after a while all she could taste was Lucan and she relaxed into the embrace. Her nerves had returned in force after experiencing the most single most amazing thing ever, but her soulmate didn't move to do anything about his obvious arousal. He seemed perfectly content to kiss her gently and bring her down until she simmered instead of boiled.