Chapter- 15

"Just steal it!" Hisses Luke, poking his head out the door. "You know, before she comes back!"

When Ally noticed her hair had an abnormal green tent to it, she flipped. She cussed every single worker and girl out for nearly thirty minutes. Monty tried not to smile, knowing we were the people behind it. She had ordered security, but they couldn't be bothered with the likes of her. She wanted to re-dye it, but she couldn't magically come up with a kit in such little time.
It was quite amazing to be honest.

"Shh," I reply, opening all of her cover ups and bronzers. Gosh, why did she have so many? She has like seven.

I unscrew the water bottle top, spilling water all over the makeup. It instantly starts to turn to mush. Maybe she should have gotten waterproof. I smile at my work, grabbing her three lipsticks from their spots. I uncap each one using a piece of metal to smash them all, causing a pile of red and pink mush. Finally her eye makeup. I couldn't think of a single thing to destroy it. So, I shovel it all into my bag, flinging it over my shoulder.

"Are we good, can I do the clothes now?" I ask, turning toward Luke.

"Maybe we should wait, incase she shows up. It's a pretty big job," he replies, ushering me out the door. He closes it behind him, walking swiftly down the hallway. His muscles move as he walks, drool worthy.

"Okay, then what are we going to do?" I ask, following him closely. He smiles at me grabbing my hand and pulling to the door.

"Probably get you ready. You are in the pageant, you know?" He chuckles, propping his arm on my shoulder.

"Ha-Ha," I retort dryly, walking into my own personal room.

I sit down at my seat, taking my own makeup from my bag. Then, I pull my hair up in a braided bun, pinning a gold clip on the side. My first dress is a blue one. It has a fitted bust, flaring out at the waist. I put on some final touches, my blue eyeshadow, then turn to the dress. I grab it off its hook, walking to the small closet type thing. I shimmy out of my jeans and t-shirt, throwing them into a pile.

Once I'm in the dress, I walk out. Luke looks up from his phone, his eyes widen is surprise. I blush, looking down at my feet. I hated how we were dating, but he still me feel like a shy stalker or something.

"You look-wow," Luke mutters, his eyes still on me.

"T-Thanks," I stutter, bending down to give him a kiss on his cheek. His smile noticeably widens.

I make my way out the door, heading to find my starting spot. The pageant would begin in five minutes. I would allow them to introduce me, then when it's every girls individual turn, Ally's close would be ripped to shreds. Perfect plan.

I survey the group of people. Most are blonde, all wearing a dress with different types of cleavage shots. Every girl has some parts of their hair curled or professionally styled. Here I am doing everything by hand.

I hear a cry from Ally's dressing room, causing me to smirk. Our plan was working itself out nicely. We had no way of being caught and Ally was being taken down a few pegs. Perfect.

All too soon the pageant starts and I'm standing on the stage. Even girls name begins to be called out, one by one they all smile, a fake toothy grin spreading on their perfect faces.

"Ally Mutan!" The announcer calls. "She enjoys helping others, working at the homeless shelter, and reading to blind children!"

I snort. Her helping people? Too funny. It should have been 'enjoys partying, destroying lives, and being an all around bitch.'

"Kennedy!" The man suddenly calls. Oh god. I smile a small smile, looking out into the crowed. Luke catches my eye, making my smile widen. "She enjoys helping the local librarian, helping other students with their homework, and studying."