A Little Thank You

Before I begin. I was asked if I was going to make a sequel. I said no. I could make one where Theodore gang comes, one about what Alison is up to, or about her brother. Or even about Reese.

Thinking about it, if you would like one of these done, then maybe a sequel will be made. I mostly planned on writing 'oh boy' and my new book 'the boy I know.'

Anyways>>>

Dear, every single person that read my book.

You are truly amazing. You kept me writing and made me realize I couldn't abandon this book. I re-wrote things, have a million errors, and probably a lot of plot holes. The story may have kept you on edge for a little, surprised you, or even made you happy.

I never thought I would actually complete a book on here. I always start a book, but end up never finishing it. I actually did this, I completed it. Thanks to you.

Here are some facts :)
•did you know Luke was going to be named Lukas?
•Kennedy was going to be Miranda or Harley.
•this book was originally called "forever is a long time" and had a completely different story line.
•Alison was going to be her best friend and Amy was going to be her enemy.
•Alison's brother Arthur had a bigger part when I first started writing it. He was going to be the "Sam" and date Kenna.
•Theodore was originally Kenna's twin brother and named Harvey.
•Luke was going to die
•Kennedy was going to work at a pet store

So as you can see, this book was going to go in a TOTALY different direction. But, I'm glad that I made Mr. Popular & Me.

Thank you.

For everything.

-S.J