Chapter three

It's a radiant Saturday morning and I can smell the daffodils growing in my backyard. I get up and shrug off my covers. I pull on some light jeans and a white tee. I tame my curly hair that really does look like it was done with a wand. I smile at me reflection and begin applying make up. I've grown accustom to the girly ways. I feel beautiful now. My gray-blue eyes look back at me. I walk out of my room and find my sister on my bed smiling.

"What?" I ask.

"A boy is here for you," replies Caroline smiling. "He wants you."

I don't rush down the stairs thinking it's Luke. When I make it to the door I sigh a little and open up the heavy oak door. "Luke what do you wa-" standing before me isn't Luke. It's Sam.

"Sam?" I say breathless. "What are you doing here?"

"Will you get some ice cream with me. Like now?" he asks cooly.

"Sure!" I half yell.

"Okay let's go," Sam says laughing a little. "Do you like raspberry ice cream?"

I wrinkle my nose. "Not at all. I despise it!"

"What! it's amazing!"

"I like peanut butter!"

"You're just like Luke. He loves it!"

I grow a little red at the mention of him but shake it off. We climb into be BMW and drive off. Sam orders our ice creams and I smile. He smacks my hand away refusing to give me my ice cream. Sam drives us to a park and stifle a groan. I hate the park.

We climb out and walk to the swings. Sam hands me my ice cream and pushes me a little. I try and seem happy to be at the park. I giggle a little and Sam pushes me harder. After awhile he pulls me to a bench and we sit down.

The park is covered on flourishing trees and a glittering lake. Ducks quack and peck at each other annoyed. I finish my ice cream fast and Sam is hardly close. He tosses the rest in the trash. What a waste. "So is this a date?" I ask. Sam smiles and leans forward. "Not yet."

Before I can react he's on me kissing me and running his hand up my back. I'm to stunned to do anything. I want to push him off. Cuss at him but I'm motionless. After about forever he pulls away. "Want to go back to my place?" he asks joyfully.

"Uh I better get home I have planes with my mom," I lie.

Sam sticks out his lip then leans in again. I kiss him back until he gets handsy. I pull away and offer a shy smile. "I need to get home," I say. He frowns and leaps off the bench. He graves my hand and laces our fingers together. I offer a smile and he helps me in the car. After twenty minutes we arrive back at my house.

"It was fun," I smile.

"Very. Next time will be even better!" he coos.

"I hope."

"Want to go to the beach party tomorrow? it's beach blast 2.0!"

"Sounds great!" I lie with fake enthusiasm.

He smiles then kisses me. I smile back then walk inside I sigh as I close the door. I walk Into the kitchen and look around for a snack. There a piece of paper taped to the fridge. "Luke called. He wants you to meet him at carls at 10:00 xoxo mom"

I look at the clock which read 9:56. Carls is about five minutes away. Three if I hurry. I run to my car and head to Carls. It's 10:02 when I arrive at the big oak building Luke's outside waiting. He smiles as I head towards him. I start to shiver and Luke hands me his jacket.

"It's okay we are going inside anyways," I say smiling.

"We're meeting here. Not staying here!" he says pulling me behind carls. He leads me down a path and I stumble on rocks. Luke smiles and steps over to let me see. A carousel sits glowing bright in the middle of the board walk.

"Really!" I say breathless.

Luke looks at me his face shadowed from the light. "Want to go on it?"

"Yes!" I say taking off towards the carousel.

I grab a blue horse and Luke pushes me. "I want that one!" he yells. "No way!" I laugh. He jumps onto a white one and it starts. We go around and around and I smile and laugh. Then out of nowhere Luke pushes me off the horse and jumps on. I look up at him my mouth in a o shape. "Hey!" I yell springing up and pushing him off the horse. He falls down and I swing my leg over the horse, but Luke is faster then me and he wraps his leg around it too. "It mine!" I wail and we both jump on. We sit in the horse together out bodies so close I can smell his axe. He lifts me up and places me on a bunny. I squeal as he does so surprised by his strength.

"Now be a good little girl and stay!" he says stifling a laugh.

"You don't tell me how to live my life!" I yell kicking him off the horse and draping myself over the horse.

"Fine you win!"

"I know," I laugh. "Are you going to the beach party tomorrow?"

He looks at me and smiles. "Yeah I am. So is Ally

Great. Just great.

.................

So a lot of stuff happened in this chapter. She went on a date and then had a little thing with Luke. Well you all know now Ally will be there. That won't turn out well. More action between the two will happen soon. Do you guys think Luke and Kenna are good together? is Sam actually bad? well please COMMENT AN VOTE. I want this book to be to it's full potential.

Thanks for everything.

Love ya.

Xoxox