Chapter-26

IF LUKE AND KENNA EVER HAD A BABY WHAT WOULD ITS NAME BE?!?!?

DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A BOOK CALLED MR.POPULAR AND I? BC I DID NOT AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A NAME STEALER BECAUSE MY BOOK NAME IS SI CLOSE TO THEIRS

Hope you like the new cover ^.^

I feel like this is the most detailed chapter yet.

Epilogue was supposed to be next, but I'm making another chapter!

Anyways (oh god I really should write the epilogue) enjoy the chapter!
***
It was time, it was time to get the answer. Ally had ignored my calls, my texts, and hadn't been in school for weeks. The police said she wasn't being charged and she hadn't been questioned in at least a week. They basically had no idea where I could find her-but did give me her address.

She lived in a fancy house on the east side of town. It was a two story house and had a few other little houses scattered around the property. It was white with lavender sprouting around the front gate. The pathway was stone, the top balcony wrapped around the whole front, and the door was a bright red.

Basically it was the most beautiful house I had ever seen.

I walk up the pathway, up the three stairs that was splayed at the front. I knock a few times, hearing it bounce around the hollow walls. It takes a few moments before I hear the clacking of heels. Then, the door is being piled open by someone.

The woman seems to be middle aged. Her dark hair is pulled into a high bun, her lipstick smear free. Her wrinkles are subtly covered by cream. She wears expensive jewelry and a tight-lipped smile.

"Yes?" She asks, her voice light but firm.

"I'm here to see Ally," I speak, trying to keep my nerves down.

"Ally?" The woman asks confused, and I almost believe I went to the wrong house, until she starts speaking again. "Oh, you mean Alison."

"Yeah, I'm Kennedy," I speak, rocking on my heels. "From school."

"You're the girl she saved?" Asks a boy from behind her, looking me up and down, a creepy grin plastered on his face. "I would save you any day."

"U-Um?" I stutter, glancing between the two. "I have a boyfriend?" The last statement comes out more of a question.

"Arthur don't scare the girl," the woman tuts. "Kennedy, Alison is her room. Arthur will take you."

I nod, walking behind her and over to the guy-apparently named Arthur-and follow him up the steps. The house is a beautiful creamy white. It has expensive lamp fixtures and colorful glass. The wood is a honey colored oak and the ceiling curves upwards into a peak almost.

Arthur leads me down a long hallway, doors every few steps or so. The hallway goes on forever and right when I think we've made it to the end of the hallway-he turns down another one. There seems to be passageways leading to every nook and cranny possible. Every crevice of the house designed to a T.

Finally we stop in front of a white door. There's a golden A in the middle, pink flowers lining the door, and a black stripe going across it. It seemed more of an accident than a decoration. The knob even looks like it was crafted from pure gold. It's detailing over the top.

Arthur nods at the door before disappearing down the hallway. I watch his retreating back and bite my lip. What have I done? I could somehow find my way out of here right now, she'll never know I was even here, standing outside of her door. I resist the urge to flee, bringing my hand up to knock, but the door flies open instead.