Q&A (finally!!) (And very important note!!)

Hey guys!! As promised, here is the Q&A. Thank you so much for all the questions you guys wrote down in the comments! They were all really interesting and much appreciated💛

But before I get into that, I want to address a serious topic. As you guys know, a lot is going on in our world right now. I recently saw a video of a racist white woman harassing a Black family for doing nothing wrong. This disgusted me and got me so angry. This is NOT OKAY!! A change needs to be made and I'm glad to see people doing everything they can to make a change happen. Black Lives Matter💛 (Sorry if I'm late to address this btw, but please do know that I do care)

Before I answer those questions, I'm just going to give a brief overview of who I am and how this story came to be.

So to start, my real name is not SuVilla but it represents who I am.

My little brother got me into Naruto and since then, I've been hooked on it. However, once I started to watch Boruto, I was a bit disappointed...

I felt like the show had a lot of potential but it just wasn't there yet. So, I made a joke to my brother saying that it would be interesting if Boruto went rogue like Sasuke or if he was the villain. And after this, I wrote the first chapter of Rogue only intending it to be for me. Never in the world did I think that people would actually like it!!!

As for where I got the name Rogue, when I was going to write the chapter, I was interested to see if anyone had written a story like this so I typed in Boruto Rogue and nothing really came up close to my idea but this one story called Rogue was really interesting. I had originally planned on calling it rogue and after I realized that my story wasn't similar to the other boruto/naruto books with the same name, I decided to use it.

Now, onto your amazing questions!!

Monikalover12 (Question: Any other boruto ship that you like becides Borusara?) Good question! But honestly, I'm not sure. The only one that I was interested in was Boruto and Sarada but that might change in the future!

@Ipaigewx (Question: Why did you decide to make this fanfiction?) Good question!! I already answered this up above but to expand a bit more, I was just fascinated with the idea of Boruto going Rogue.

xKarma_Chanx (1. What is your favorite chapter you've written in this book?) Good question! I think that my favorite has to be chapter 5 just because it shows Boruto forming a connection with Sarada and then eventually going into the past.

(2. What is your favorite color?) Good question! My favorite color is YELLOW! That's why I always use the yellow heart emoji💛.

(3. What is your favorite song?) Good question! My favorite song at the moment is probably Before you go by Lewis Capaldi.

(4. What's your favorite Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Boruto episode?) Good question! There are so many to choose from but I really like the Pain versus Naruto episodes from Shippuden.

(5 and 6. What's your favorite ship and what's your least favorite ship?) Good questions!! My favorite ship would probably have to be Sarada and Boruto and Naruto and Hinata. As for least favorite, I'm not sure to be completely honest with you guys. Sorry if that was a poor answer btw!

(7.What's the hardest thing about writing this book?) I really love this question btw! And to answer it, it's probably getting the ideas to continue it and trying to find my motivation. If I could update for you guys everyday, I would, but I have a job and school which makes it hard to find the time to sit down, relax, and write.

(8. How did you get the idea to write this book?) Good question! I kinda answered this above but it was basically just from watching Boruto and thinking about how his story would be if it was different from the originally plot lol. Hope this answers your questions and makes sense!!

(9. Who is your favorite character in Boruto and Naruto?) Really good questions!! I was hoping someone would ask this! As for the answer, NEJI!!!! He became my favorite character since Naruto and his story impacted me a lot. And when he died, I couldn't stop crying for days just thinking of him😭 As for in Boruto, it's probably Sarada just because she's really independent.

(10. Do you have a crush on any of the Naruto characters?) Good question! I did have one Neji and Sasori!! During shippuden, Neji with his long hair was amazing and when they introduced Sasori I was just like wow!!!

Thank you so much for all of these amazing questions!!

Shreya_loves_choco and JJtoogoofy (Are you going to make a sequel/ are you going to make a part two of Rogue?) Good questions!! And as you guys know, YES!!!! There will be a sequel coming soon so stay tuned!!

Lastly, maverickhew01 (Will Sarada and Boruto be together again and have a child of their own?) Good questions!!!! Well.... to be honest..... I have no clue!😂 I'm still planning how the sequel is going to go and it's a possibility but things might change. Sorry if this didn't answer your question but I hope it helps!😅

Thank you guys so much for the questions and I hope that they were answered!! This will be my last update for a while but just know that the sequel is in the works and the first chapter is only 20 days away!! I hope to have at least have 10 chapters written before releasing it so that my updates will be consistent unlike this time (and so sorry for that yet again!!)

Anyways, bye guys!! Stay safe!!

Also, no one has guessed the name yet! Your suggestions are really good but the name is picked out. I'll give you guys a clue, I mentioned it already in the last chapter....💛