tweleve

when heejin had gotten home, she no longer had any intentions of dying her hair

instead, she only walked inside silently, slipping off her shoes and walking upstairs to her room, where she changed into the baggiest sweatpants and hoodie she could find.

with a sad look on her face, she brushed her hair one last time before tucking the wavy long hair into her hood and putting it over her, the small pieces of wavy baby hairs falling lazy on her face while she scrolled through her phone aimlessly.

the last class she had had that day began at twelve and ended at one. she waited to wake yeonjun up nearly three hours after class had ended, partially because she had even fallen asleep and only woken up half an hour before making him get up himself.

the boy's performance had begun around seven after they waited for the ones before to finish up. after their performance, it was only 7:11, and it was obviously the girls next, who hadn't ended their own performance until nearly 7:30.

and after heejin's small 'incident' it was already nearing eight. while she went home and rested, the others went out and ate, not leaving until nearly nine. by now it was already nearing two in the morning and she still hadn't fallen asleep.

there was an unknown pit in her stomach, causing her to feel too...something...something she couldn't put her fingers on.

she just laid in bed, watching netflix, listening to music, reading books, anything to get her mind off the thing that just happened with yeonjun a few hours ago. but nothing was working.

at his own house, yeonjun laid in his own bed, staring up at his ceiling while he let his thoughts cloud his mind.

unknowing to the other, they had been thinking about each other.

but sadly, their friend groups were friends meaning they'd be together again tomorrow. along with that, they had two classes together every monday, one wednesday, and one on thurday.

but something was going to change, and it was indeterminable if it were good or bad.