eight

(another bop)

JIYEON - SOOBIN
HEEJIN - YEONJUN + HUENINGKAI
JISOO - BEOMGYU
SOOYOUNG - TAEHYUN

everyone backstage watched the performance anxiously while the people in the crowd excitedly cheered.

once the song was over, the lights dimmed and the girls all began walking backstage.

but like predicted, as soon as they were out of sight from the audience, heejin and jisoo collapsed onto the ground, both breathing harshly.

soobin and jiyeon were quick to carry her over to beomgyu, who was in the same amount of pain.

"i'm sorry for being selfish. i should have thought of you first." jisoo winced, holding her stomach tightened as she clutched onto beomgyu.

while he soothed jisoo's worry and getting both of their nerves, sooyoung and taehyun quickly rushed to get medical help.

"yeonjun, help me." jiyeon groaned, wrapping one of heejin's arms around her shoulder.

the blond boy didn't have to listen twice, picking up the other arm and helping move the violently coughing girl to a clean place on the cold floor to help soothe her.

luckily, the medics were quick, coming over and attaching an oxygen mask.

sadly, this wasn't heejin's first rodeo.

"you okay, kid?" jiyeon asked after heejin had the mask on for a minute.

heejin gave the group a tired smile and sported a thumbs up, making the others break into small smiles themselves.

"jin, i'm sorry but you've got to stop overworking yourself like this." jisoo huffed a laugh, still collapsed in beomgyus arms.

again, the out-of-breath girl sports a thumbs up, agreeing with jisoo.

after a few minutes, heejin was feeling better, laying on the couch while holding her phone up high while scrolling through instagram.

"heejin!" someone suddenly voiced, scaring the girl into dropping the phone against her face.

"yes?" she asked, sitting up and rubbing her nose.

"the guys are going out to eat and invited us. sooyoung is already leaving yeonjun and the babies. you coming?" jiyeon asked, grabbing her bag.

"i think i'm just gonna head home and rest a bit. today was pretty tiring." heejin sighed, standing up only to ultimately fall back onto the couch with a dizzy head.

"alright. but take it easy. i'll drop some food by later once we've all left the restaurant."

"thank you. i'll text the group chat when i get home." she smiled, giving the older girl a side hug and twirling her keys as she walked out the door.

" she smiled, giving the older girl a side hug and twirling her keys as she walked out the door