nineteen

"heejin, how many days do you have left?" minsoo asked, holding back heejin's hair as she puked into the toilet, a combination of blood and the very little food and drinks she's had

"five." heejin groaned, dropping her body against the toilet seat, her arms wrapped around the top as her head rested on the left arm after she'd finished spitting up.

"heejin, you are going to die if you don't get in contact with him."

suddenly heejin hissed in pain, tears streaming down her now paling skin as she felt the sudden jab of pain coming from her chest.

"then so be it."

𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

"he's sleeping now." taehyun said as he and kai walked out of the olders bedroom.

"how the hell are we going to get them together?" sooyoung asked, rubbing her head.

"i'm still a bit confused. how did you guys figure out his soulmate was heejin?" beomgyu asked jiyeon and soobin.

the two glanced between each other and jiyeon spoke up.

"it was like two days ago and i was like if you don't tell me what the hell is going on right now then we're taking you to the hospital."

"and then he started whining before coughing, eventually throwing up more blood. so i went and grabbed his trashcan."

"when he came back over, yeonjun reached for the trash can as he sat up. and then i saw the bracelet."

"right there. song heejin."

"we were not super taken aback. since you know, they're basically enemies."

"it was kinda weird once we thought about it but it happened for a reason."

"i just wish they would do what they're supposed to. they're both too stubborn to let their egos go."

"but they have very very little time left. he's barely pushing through it and we can't even see heejin to help her."

"i really hope she's doing okay."

not @ me having 272734 typos