Part 1 ( intro )

I just wish I could just wake up to LA bound. I haven't gone in years and I grew up there. I only need to get my student driver permission so I can go by myself but, unfortunately im only 15. I live in Washington. We moved in because my mom loves to travel and so do my brother and I.

I head downstairs and hear my mother on the phone all the way from the hallway that leads to the kitchen.

" Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that. We will be there to receive you soon! ..Okay, see you! " and she hangs up.

" Hi mom! Goodmorning. " I say walking to the kitchen.

" Goodmorning princess. I need you to pack. " she says and smiles

" Yeah sure, were are we going? " I say concerned.

" Los Angeles! "

I didn't know what to say, I pinched my shoulders several times just to make sure I was awake, I blinked continuously thinking it was all a dream. " What?! Really!! " I run up stairs and start packing up. I just think of all my friends and how I would miss them. " Mom? " I scream.

" Honey, what's wrong? " she yells.

" Can you come, I need to talk to you for a minute. "

I hear my moms footsteps coming near me and i turn around. Its Gage. He looks down at me and scowls with a little smile.

" Heard the news? " he asks.

" No, that's why I'm not packing up. " I say let out a giggle.

" New friends, new school, new house. I can't get used to too much new stuff! " he says putting his hands on his face.

" Gage, its okay. C'mon we've done this before several times. I would like to continue switching states once I don't know, every 2 or 3 years. Because I sure wouldn't mind. "

" Interesting. "

As Gage and I are talking my mom enters my room.

" Gage are you done packing yet?

" Yeah, I'm ready. "

" There's pancakes on the kitchen honey, after your done to the shower you go. " she says leaning against the wall.

" Fine and * sniff * sniff do I smell cookies? " Gage says walking down the stairs.

" Mom I'm going to miss my friends.. " I say in a baby voice.

" You can say bye before we leave hun. "

" Sounds great, I'm going to finish packing then. "

" Same, and Jen remember to bring your penny board, were we are moving there's a lot of pavement to skate around. Hopefully you meet new people. " she says smiling.

" Okay and I will remember. "

**

I had said bye to all of my friends and we were on our way to the airport. I will miss them a lot and I knew they will miss me too because, they will always call me different. I know different to some people is sufficiently awakard but, in my school being different was rare. We would all keep up with the same and nothing really changed. My friends would wear vans, jeans and plain shirts. I wore shorts, skirts, toms, converse, jumpsuits, tank tops, cropped tops and people would always just not even care to risk and wear something new. Although I had made a lot of of friends, and I'm sure I'll miss them alot a lot. I also liked making people smile and be happy around me because i dont like when I see people depressed or sad. It annoys me.

**

" Jennifer, can you please come help me unpack my clothes while I order some food? " I hear my mom yell downstairs. Me and Gage got our rooms upstairs and there's a living room and a bathroom upstairs. My mom got her room downstairs along with a other bathroom, the kitchen and a small theatre room.

I run downstairs and into my moms room. " Mom, I wa- she cuts me off, " Sshh I'm on the phone. "

" Sorry.. " I look down. I'm not used to getting on trouble. I don't cause too much trouble. I actually just do whatever I'm told to and then go on with life. It was hard to get used to but, I always have wanted to be the one and favorite daughter.

" .. mhm, bye thank you! " I hear my mom say. " Now, what was it sweety? "

" Oh I was just going to say, I was planing on painting my walls before I bring my bed in and all my furniture so they don't get messed up. "

" We will go out tomorrow and buy paint but for now just place your bed in your room. It will be easier to just pull out that tomorrow before you paint. " she says and shrugs. " Now I can handle this, thanks for your help princess. "

" No problem. Mom, I know its a bit too soon but I was just wondering if I can skate around. I swear I will try my best to not get lost. "

" Yeah, go out for a while. "

I go upstairs, grabbed my green penny and phone, I walk back down the stairs and hear a weird noise.

* beep beep

I jump and felt like I was going to fall off the stairs. I walk out to the front porch and see mom already there. We see Gage inside a black on black camaro. I open my eyes widely.

" Hi mom. Hi Jen. " Gage says and waves

" Sweety wow this is a nice car! " my mom says.

" Yeah the best part of it is I got it for half price! "

" Well nice car brother, If you excuse me I'm going to skate. "

" Try your best to not get lost! " he says laughing.

I shoved his shoulder and said, " Well that's a sweet reminder, I will try my best. "

There's actually a story about Gage saying not to get lost and I swearing to mom I will try my hardest not to get lost. I love skating, I really do. I like doing all kinds of tricks and trying new boards. I got my first long board when I was 7 years old. Its was all white and on the edges it had blue and yellow waves. I thought it was the best girft ever. I couldn't ask or anything better. After that I started learning little by little and my family members always thought I was a tomboy, I wasn't. I just really liked hobbies and sports. Year after year, I got a new board they were all awesome and colorful. And once I hit 9 years old my mom let me skate through the neighborhood. And since I only remembered streets on car I was really nervous I wouldnt remember anything around. And that's what happened, I got lost and my Nana found me and took me to my house. She lived 2 blocks away.

So then I drift off on my penny and see all these gorgeous houses we are surrounded by. There's houses even up to four stories and some that even look like apartments. I pull out my phone from my back pocket and scroll over my pictures just wondering what my friends were up to.

.. I then suddenly wake up to a room. I don't seem to recognize anything of this. I sit up and hear music playing. I also see a young boy, maybe a little older then me on his computer.

~~ I hope you guys enjoy the beggining I really do want to continue writing more. Please leave feedback, vote, comment and thanks for reading! Btw, I know its shortni will try to make them longer but espirasurexs' ~~ stay tune.